Free S i g n a t u r e s

hateablezor
hateablezor Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
I n t r o d u c t i o n:

[: I'll make your signatures for free, no examples yet - so post away. Please fill out the form below though!

Examples:
ImAGirlButChicksDigMe.png
SaiMeiMei.png

F o r m:

Text:
Screenshots or Etc.:
Colours:
Anything Else:
Tip?:

Now, it'd be very helpful if the screenshots or pictures you give me are .png, but if they aren't - it's ok. You don't need screenshots or other pictures, you can just leave it blank and I'll make a signature with only your name - that's no problem. [: Just, fill it out the best way you can and how you want it! Also, they're f r e e, you can gift me if you want to. I'm on Dreamweaver (PvE) East server though, name on there is Kilalah. [:
Post edited by hateablezor on

Comments

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Welcome to Fanatics cant wait to see some examples xd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Reimari - Heavens Tear
    Reimari - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So are they free or like u want something in return????b:puzzled also adding some examples might help determine if its worth "gifting" anyway welcome to fanaticsb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:heartSig by the Beautiful Dorsetb:heart
    ♪Take off your skin and dance with me
    cut out your tongue and sing for me
    I know that you'd do anything
    just to sink your teeth right into me♪
  • hateablezor
    edited May 2011
    Dorset - Hello and thank you so much! ^ ^ I can't wait to show you examples! o 3o I just have to wait for someone to order. <3

Reimari - Yes, they are free - as stated in the information on my first post. I guess I should fix my post, what I mean is - you can gift me if you want to, you don't have to.
    Examples, you say? You'll get one as soon as someone requests one - other than that, why does it matter when it's free? P: Well, I'll go fix my first post so it's less confusing.
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Why don't ya create some sigs for fun first...like for yourself...or without name on it...so ya have some examples/previews of what the people can expect?
  • hateablezor
    edited May 2011
    Wolfssohn: Well, ok. x _ x But it's free, it's not like you have to gift / pay. D: Free free free free freeeeeeee!
  • hateablezor
    edited May 2011
    Here. These are just words, I don't really have any screenshots of avatars or anything.. so please, if someone would - fill out the form and order something like that so there will be an example of that as well. This is transparent.
    ImAGirlButChicksDigMe.png
  • hateablezor
    edited May 2011
    Anyone? I'm so bored. T_T
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ok...um..

for the saying in it i want "I'm not usually such a pessimist, which is why I fake this happiness."

I want my name, SaiMeiMei.

sever: Dreamweaver.

i want a dark theme, reds/blacks/purples/dark blues/etc.

with this pic preferably. (just my face, neckish).

bffcrt.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • hateablezor
    edited May 2011
    Lizrau: Hi and thank you for your order, but can you please next time, use the form I made. [:
    Also, can you please edit your post and post that picture as a link, so it makes the form less 'full'. Thanks - anyways, about your signature. I didn't use the colours you wanted, It just didn't look right - so I went with the flow and followed the "Dark" theme. [: I hope you like it.
    SaiMeiMei.png
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    dont want to burst ur bubble, but these forums have a 100 pixel height limit and a 500 pixel width limit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ok thanks, it's great but as treehugs said, you need to resize it for me before i can use it. please and thank you ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • hateablezor
    edited May 2011
    TreeHugs: Sigh.. T_T

Lizrau: I'll fix it later, my apologizes. //sad face.
    >: Might have to make you a new one.. because it's not going to look good when I re-size it..
  • Foluna - Lost City
    Foluna - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    F o r m:

Text: Foluna Lost City
    Screenshots or Etc.: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...nt=screen5.jpg
    Colours: Red Hot Pink && White
    Anything Else: Just make it like an devilish cute theme. Evil but cute :)
    Tip?: N/A