Some BM PeeKay

Zanryu - Dreamweaver
Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
I decided to record a few of my fights and I may end up downloading a better recording program and use that if I decide to make another vid. Anyway.. he's a vid of a few fights I had, I was too lazy to put music to it. Enjoy

Click me

inb4hypercamsucks
Post edited by Zanryu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I never realised how boring videos without music were. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    decent, the people you fight are idiots though and mabey one of the sins was at the point of "omgitouchyou..yuodie" the lack of bramble rage on the 7k hp phys marroed bm by 3 sins and a barb was also amuseing as was the total ineptness of the cleric

get demon DBB >_>

(for music just pull up pandora and let it random)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    decent, the people you fight are idiots though and mabey one of the sins was at the point of "omgitouchyou..yuodie"

the lack of bramble rage on the 7k hp phys marroed bm by 3 sins and a barb was also amuseing

(for music just pull up pandora and let it random)

I made sure to check their genies before fighting them, if someone has Bramble Rage I don't Phys Marrow. Though there was this one time a sin Demon Sparked out of stealth then auto attacked and bramble raged me while I was in phys marrow o.o I lived and killed him, it was kinda funny b:chuckle

And yeah.. I was lazy, if I make another vid I'll be sure to put some good music in. That and record it with something other than hyper cam :P
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    I made sure to check their genies before fighting them, if someone has Bramble Rage I don't Phys Marrow. Though there was this one time a sin Demon Sparked out of stealth then auto attacked and bramble raged me while I was in phys marrow o.o I lived and killed him, it was kinda funny b:chuckle

And yeah.. I was lazy, if I make another vid I'll be sure to put some good music in. That and record it with something other than hyper cam :P

eh i've found the ultimate conter to bramble rage, i call it a flyer.

god i wish people pked with gear that bad on sanc. its mainly +11-12 zerk sins and rank 9 barbs/psys/archers lurking west gate.... trade servers? <.< >.>
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    eh i've found the ultimate conter to bramble rage, i call it a flyer.

god i wish people pked with gear that bad on sanc. its mainly +11-12 zerk sins and rank 9 barbs/psys/archers lurking west gate.... trade servers? <.< >.>

Sure, if you have some +10 gear to trade as well :P

I fly in most of my fights, especially against sins. I get CONSTANT QQ about it. "QQ u r use fly" Shutup fish you stealthed. "So! u fly! u noob becuz u fly!" >.> It gets tiresome.. but meh, if they stealth I can fly.. at least they can still see me. Jerkfaces.

Anyway! At least nobody would whine about my flying there :o +10 gear plox
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Sure, if you have some +10 gear to trade as well :P

I fly in most of my fights, especially against sins. I get CONSTANT QQ about it. "QQ u r use fly" Shutup fish you stealthed. "So! u fly! u noob becuz u fly!" >.> It gets tiresome.. but meh, if they stealth I can fly.. at least they can still see me. Jerkfaces.

Anyway! At least nobody would whine about my flying there :o +10 gear plox

my +10ies >.> (11k hp <3333333) and no its a constant QQ for me, ironic because meles get screwed midair
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    my +10ies >.> (11k hp <3333333) and no its a constant QQ for me, ironic because meles get screwed midair

I'm glad Arcanes don't go in the air on my server... I don't wanna imagine chasing those jerks down when they can hit me for 4k while marrowed... I need more Mdef, buy me a cube neck and +8 it for me b:cute

I'll be happy with 10k HP too :o
  • IDynasty - Dreamweaver
    IDynasty - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    l0l at the sin spamming tripplespark.
    That's about it.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    I'm glad Arcanes don't go in the air on my server... I don't wanna imagine chasing those jerks down when they can hit me for 4k while marrowed... I need more Mdef, buy me a cube neck and +8 it for me b:cute

b:surrender mines still +5 waiting on gold to drop so i can boost my boots/wrists/necky/belt/rings/tt 99 top to +7 (mirage merchants are going to have fun with me)

sad thing is the number of people that can one shot me through 11k hp and 10k m def (hybrid+lunar rings <3) its pathetic, i actually dance with glee when i see somone pking with "only" a +10 rank 8 or lunar

in short QQQQQQQQQQ
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    b:surrender mines still +5 waiting on gold to drop so i can boost my boots/wrists/necky/belt/rings/tt 99 top to +7 (mirage merchants are going to have fun with me)

sad thing is the number of people that can one shot me through 11k hp and 10k m def (hybrid+lunar rings <3) its pathetic, i actually dance with glee when i see somone pking with "only" a +10 rank 8 or lunar

in short QQQQQQQQQQ

*stays on PvE server* O__O
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    *stays on PvE server* O__O

this is a pve server >.>
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    this is a pve server >.>

I meant MY PvE server, seems I forgot the "my" o.o
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    I meant MY PvE server, seems I forgot the "my" o.o

Q.Q

10char
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    tl;dr (tl;dw?)

Good god fighting R9 Archer in air is like impossible. You WoB, they drop/kite. WoB up? stun, freeze, Quickshot, pew pew 3k-4k per auto because you were too busy flying to demon bell. And if you are lucky you get to lose your buffs.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Decent I'd say, even tho I am no BM player myself. But LOL the sins you are fighting are terrible. Like really terrible. "Sleep... Wait, does not bother glitching Powerdash... Headhunt... Auto attack.. OH I didn't bother to keep you disabled, now you can jump back, meh why should I stunlock you anyway, more fun flying after you anyway"

I feel like logging my wiz and fighting you lol, even tho my genie is **** on DW.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I was wondering why I saw no air kite o.o

lol @ people QQing over that

Anyway I liked it :> ofc I had my sexy music in the background so that made it more entertaining but was fun to watch for me.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    tl;dr (tl;dw?)

Good god fighting R9 Archer in air is like impossible. You WoB, they drop/kite. WoB up? stun, freeze, Quickshot, pew pew 3k-4k per auto because you were too busy flying to demon bell. And if you are lucky you get to lose your buffs.

get above them>drop>OI works as a closer more often than not, if they stun freeze you get 50% reduction and their skills are on CD. The timeings tricky though
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I suggest Fraps :o The quality of videos fraps record is really good and even then it still barely lags D:
    btw, why does your video seem to randomly change speed? Or is that just me?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    tl;dr (tl;dw?)

I fought one of the R9 Archers on a server a few times, but she stayed on the ground. I don't think she was ever able to purge me. I was able to win more often than not but damn that bow hurts... fought another Archer with a purge Nirv bow... he hurts... must be nice to be a sin where you can stealth up to your targets instead of getting hit on the way there b:surrender

I tried fraps before, 30 seconds of recording time and I still get **** video quality... I hate it D:
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited May 2011

You should be sad. Flying arcanes = True Emptiness BOOOOM!
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011

It's a pain getting to to them, I don't wanna do all that work for a one shot T.T

Even if.. Demon GS into HF + TE hurts like a ****.... *totally didn't use it on some Arcanes the other day for lulz* b:avoid

Seriously though.. it's too much of a pain to actually set that up on someone that's blasting me for insane damage, I'd rather use my genie to save my *** instead of hoping I can make it to them just to exhaust all of my genie energy and possibly most of my chi in one attack, especially if they resist it. b:surrender
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited May 2011

That maybe works on arcanes with both **** gear and a **** genie (and no skill)... I think I have never been killed by TE so far and I fight BMs in the air ONLY.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011

Go try that on isdandius or ImANightmare Hell try it on any arcane with +10 phys orns
    It's a pain getting to to them, I don't wanna do all that work for a one shot T.T

Even if.. Demon GS into HF + TE hurts like a ****.... *totally didn't use it on some Arcanes the other day for lulz* b:avoid

Seriously though.. it's too much of a pain to actually set that up on someone that's blasting me for insane damage, I'd rather use my genie to save my *** instead of hoping I can make it to them just to exhaust all of my genie energy and possibly most of my chi in one attack, especially if they resist it. b:surrender

Yuppers, also holy **** that rank 9 archer must have sucked. Grats but really...I used to get crited for 10k+ by rank 9 +10 or higher off metal combos since mag marrow is instant death there and smart archers tend to freeze/antistun before comboing. through cube necky to Q.Q (m def charms are worthless when every auto attack pops em off and the the first metal hit tends to knock TE off)
    That maybe works on arcanes with both **** gear and a **** genie (and no skill)... I think I have never been killed by TE so far and I fight BMs in the air ONLY.

This basicly though TE does make a damn annoyign sheild endgame
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    This basicly though TE does make a damn annoyign sheild endgame

...Tell me about it >_> I hate TE... I don't mind the damage, but that spamable skill is just horribly OP in one on ones lol. I basically have to watch every move of the bm, coz they can fist me in 3 seconds flat and they can just spam their damn shield and make my best shot hit em for 2 digits. x.x

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    ...Tell me about it >_> I hate TE... I don't mind the damage, but that spamable skill is just horribly OP in one on ones lol. I basically have to watch every move of the bm, coz they can fist me in 3 seconds flat and they can just spam their damn shield and make my best shot hit em for 2 digits. x.x

It used to be all that kept me alive against high refine wizzies lol b:surrender
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    I tried fraps before, 30 seconds of recording time and I still get **** video quality... I hate it D:

Well, thats the unregistered version, the registered version gives me flawless video quality and still allowing me to maintain a high FPS D: (With unlimited recording time too)

You can see this from my youtube videos, they just turn out **** when I upload them b:angry
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Well, thats the unregistered version, the registered version gives me flawless video quality and still allowing me to maintain a high FPS D: (With unlimited recording time too)

You can see this from my youtube videos, they just turn out **** when I upload them b:angry

Hook me up yo
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Hook me up yo

Contact me somewhere where no one else can hear :o
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    It used to be all that kept me alive against high refine wizzies lol b:surrender

Meh, there are ways around it, like breaking it with a weak skill before your original attack or watching the cooldown closely... But it's just annoying as f.uck, lol.. Especially when the BM is good enough to not give you a lot of time frames to attack.. (I love you Almon b:surrender)

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Meh, there are ways around it, like breaking it with a weak skill before your original attack or watching the cooldown closely... But it's just annoying as f.uck, lol.. Especially when the BM is good enough to not give you a lot of time frames to attack.. (I love you Almon b:surrender)

*noddle* It does a real nice job of breaking sutra combo or giveing a temporary imune while the wizzies doing the seal>leap kite combo Q.Q, still its kinda a doubleedged sword as the bm cant ramp up geni energy to OI