A couple of suggestions.

Options
Kimahri_San - Heavens Tear
Kimahri_San - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Suggestion Box
1. Summer is here we should have the Nien event or maybe a new different event that is more balance out for all classes. since people complain about APS ruin the balance. Nien event is nice if contribution points is not shared instead let it be self gain. that way only the class is competing within each other.

2. World Bosses respawn time should be changed. I'm sure in every server there are peoples that kill world bosses and keep a log of theirs death time. They keep killing the same cycle of world bosses over and over again and not giving other people a chance to even see a boss. If we were to change the respawn time of the world bosses and make it a random number of hours (could be 12-24hours) this will solve the problems with peoples logging the time of them killing the world bosses and camping it with our current 24 hours respawn rate. This will also be fair for people that live in different parts of the worlds. Honestly right now with the current situations it's not good for the US player cause the world bosses is dead even b4 we can wake up in the morning cause server reset at 1am-5am in our side. Basically everyday the European players are killing it over and over(days by days) and we the the US players don't even see any bosses alive.
Post edited by Kimahri_San - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    1) i agree in the point that there is a unbalance towards aps classes (phys classes) and i also think it's time for a change here. Im sure PWE will come up with further events but dont forget the game is already jumping from 1 pack sale and fashion event to the next one

2) i understand your concerns about the worldboss spawning times but having regular respawn times for Worldbosses also helps factions to coordinate to get a squads for killing worldbosses together.

I see the problem with worldbosses getting farmed but the only way to prevent this from happening would be to include a function that prevents people from killing the same world boss in a row. Making random respawn times will make it harder to farm but i dont think a 12 / 24h interval will prevent the people from checking if WB is there. I personally dont like that WBs are not equally hard to kill and that rewards on harder ones like Master of Antiquity have the same chances for rewards like easier ones.
    Another possible way to get round of the WB problem would be to add chrono pages to the droplist of cardbosses because i hardly see people doing them and so people could farm cards and summon their wb with their faction

When it comes to the timezone issue you should not forget that many other instances like dragon temple or forest ruins are during the week in the middle of the night for european players and that the worldboss issue only happens on some of the easy WB so compared to that the WB prob is not a big one

greetz harm0wnie