Giant Headed Barb Preset

Unicake - Raging Tide
Unicake - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Hi guys.
So I was creating a barb, and suddenly I saw there was a preset with some weird letters in it. I clicked it, and my barb turned into a Tiger with a HUUUGE head. As in, messed-with-.ini-huge. I didn't make that preset, but is it allowed to use him? It's a preset, so I guess it would be, but just in case since I don't want to be banned for .ini editing b:sad

[I'm stupid and didn't use search. Now I did and found another treat. Ignore this one please.]
Post edited by Unicake - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Seirith - Raging Tide
    Seirith - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Because is a preset there is no problem.They can't ban you because they've implemented it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Frankie responded in a different thread we are allowed to use it, since it's technically not edited by players.

There's a lot more customizations options too for that preset ^^ like size of the eyes and such :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • ChloeAgave - Archosaur
    ChloeAgave - Archosaur Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    What's really funny is if you set all of the settings to the max (right), you will get some grotesquely distorted head which is absolutely huge. If you plan to use it and customize it further, just be sure not to touch the body proportions, they will reset it.

I can't wait till I start seeing Barbs with abnormally large alien-like heads, shooting little tiny toy bows at even bigger abnormally large heads in FC.

Frankie (or any mod), if I create this Barb preset, and use it as target practice for my Seeker, will my Seeker get even better at killing the heads in FC?b:chuckle
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If they change or edit the template, your character may change. Just an FYI. And it has happened to me before, usually with hair and such... Set up a character how you like it, then a patch rolls through, and suddenly you have sunken eyes, weird hair, and everything looks different.

Which I seriously hope they do with this Barb template. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If they change or edit the template, your character may change.

Frankie said they're keeping this, so I don't think there's any risk of that.

Besides, these are barbs we're talking about, not venos. The worst "weird" form they could resort back to is a lion barb (ew)