history repeats its self?

Options

Comments

• Hitchdidlydo - Heavens Tear
    Hitchdidlydo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So which one of you is the woman then????

Eva is paying for a sex change..not me..b:laugh
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Who says I need a sex change in the first place? ;)
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if your gonna mate with a kitty id suggest changing into a feline of some sort....tiger love is gonna be rough b:chuckle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no no no you said to marry ur wizard so pick one b:thanks
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Grrrr....

You can marry my veno then, but you'll have to ask Sumona first if I can divorce her b:cry
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sumona divorce naaaaooo, no allimony b:bye ty b:pleased
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So you guys moving to canada so this is legal?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Sumona - Heavens Tear
    Sumona - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes Mystic darling, you can divorce me. I'm tired of faking it anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pizza, BBQ, ** im hungry now.....IJS share the food b:surrender

can we have BBQ pizza? so yummy b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not exactly what I expected, but my work here is done. b:pleased
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why do people even take this anything this shazmataz nonfactor says seriously?

Check his youtube channel if you want to see his videos of shockingly poor TW BM skills for a good laugh.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why do people even take this anything this shazmataz nonfactor says seriously?

Check his youtube channel if you want to see his videos of shockingly poor TW BM skills for a good laugh.

b:cute

lol he hit a 500
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh God..why is Shaz being talked about when the HT forums just had the funniest version of WWII?

I couldn't stop laughing the soup I was eating was making me choke a bit b:cry

*Makes the History of HT WWII*
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh God..why is Shaz being talked about when the HT forums just had the funniest version of WWII?

I couldn't stop laughing the soup I was eating was making me choke a bit b:cry

*Makes the History of HT WWII*

careful it might be deleted or locked
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    History is indeed repeating itself and quite quickly. I'm already hearing suggestions that Enrage should boot half their members or show up with 40 people to TW if we want fun TWs, as though it's our fault that another faction cannot field 80 people.

Grow up. Enrage does want fun TWs but that doesn't mean it's our job to disband, kick people, or otherwise handicap ourselves in TW just because the rest of the server can't meet the bar. Everything else in the game is being handed to you guys on a silver spoon, so I guess it's only natural that you think you are entitled to rage at Enrage for not intentionally shafting ourselves so you can wave around your +3 r8 weapons and plant your flag on some lands. This is the same scenario as when Enrage held the whole map. It's not our job to disband so you can get free lands. It's our job to set the benchmark for the next top TW faction after us, if anyone wants to step up to the plate.

And really? A thread got locked because the mod got butthurt for being called out? I'd say that's hilarious but I am not surprised enough to laugh. It's just sad, actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Grow up. Enrage does want fun TWs but that doesn't mean it's our job to disband, kick people, or otherwise handicap ourselves in TW just because the rest of the server can't meet the bar.

Enrage tried to handicap ourselves once by pulling 1 cat. DarkFury proceeded to squeal and cry about killfarming b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Your history only goes that far back :(? I don't know if anyone posted this because I never read all of your posts.

Radiance TheEmpire Evolution RoC

give or take a few clans like Elysium Avengers later on Triads that attempted to take land.

This topic wasnt supposed to go all the way back to the origins of HT in order to point out some things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This topic wasnt supposed to go all the way back to the origins of HT in order to point out some things

Andro's village didnt have electricity back at the start of HT. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Steo come on vent so Zaph and I can talk to you about what Shelly said to someone tonight :)
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Andro's village didnt have electricity back at the start of HT. b:surrender

But thanks to Enrage tw pay i managed to fund the electricity for my entire village b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Steo come on vent so Zaph and I can talk to you about what Shelly said to someone tonight :)

did you get any nudes? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Must be a really small village.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its 3rd world, cant expect villages to be too large b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But thanks to Enrage tw pay i managed to fund the electricity for my entire village b:victory

you could get electricity for the whole village off of tw pay? then why arent we out shopping for toys?? a certain BM has had his fun. time to come back home...
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd like a new toy too!!!
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wait...ah nvm, have fun with it lol.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you could get electricity for the whole village off of tw pay? then why arent we out shopping for toys?? a certain BM has had his fun. time to come back home...

*takes a week off of hunting and goes shopping*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Chaotic hasn't come to edit out my non-flattery yet? She's like the fail mod Aryanna; can't take a scrap of criticism. I hope Frankie finds out what a terrible mod you are because you aren't the ONLY mod like Aryanna was and it's better for everyone to wash their hands of you. You take things too personally, can't separate your mod job from your personal issues, stretching rules to suit your own ends. I'd go on but I'm on mobile and it sucks to type on a phone. But go ahead and delete my post. All the more ammo for me when my patience snaps and I tell Frankie what a terrible pick you were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Chaotic hasn't come to edit out my non-flattery yet? She's like the fail mod Aryanna; can't take a scrap of criticism. I hope Frankie finds out what a terrible mod you are because you aren't the ONLY mod like Aryanna was and it's better for everyone to wash their hands of you. You take things too personally, can't separate your mod job from your personal issues, stretching rules to suit your own ends. I'd go on but I'm on mobile and it sucks to type on a phone. But go ahead and delete my post. All the more ammo for me when my patience snaps and I tell Frankie what a terrible pick you were.

Aes is on a rant! b:shocked

You're hot when you're angry ;)
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury