dualists glee

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Seeker
ok ok this has been raking my brain forever now and i can never find a 100 seeker with this skills to explain it. he 100 sword stance skill dualist glee..... how the hell does it work!!!!!!!!!!!!! does it actually remove there weapon? can they still use skills? does it just take weapon dmg out of atk?how much dmg does it do?if it does take weapon away will they have to re equip after 6 sec is over?

plz someone answer me before i go insane trying to figure this shet outb:cry
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ok ok this has been raking my brain forever now and i can never find a 100 seeker with this skills to explain it. he 100 sword stance skill dualist glee..... how the hell does it work!!!!!!!!!!!!! does it actually remove there weapon? can they still use skills? does it just take weapon dmg out of atk?how much dmg does it do?if it does take weapon away will they have to re equip after 6 sec is over?

plz someone answer me before i go insane trying to figure this shet outb:cry

haha i have it!!!!

it's just a 4th stance, every time u hit ur opponent, 20% chance of puttin debuff on them. 20% is kinda low in my opinion..... a bit like the stun stance....

after debuff is on them, use 79 skill. it takes away their weapon for 6 seconds. it doesn't make it go into inventory, just makes it disappear. i think it's quite good in some situations.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yan00 wrote: »
    haha i have it!!!!

it's just a 4th stance, every time u hit ur opponent, 20% chance of puttin debuff on them. 20% is kinda low in my opinion..... a bit like the stun stance....

after debuff is on them, use 79 skill. it takes away their weapon for 6 seconds. it doesn't make it go into inventory, just makes it disappear. i think it's quite good in some situations.

Like for doing a telestun on an unsuspecting Assassin, hitting in hopes it applies the status, then throwing out your attack, making them unable to hit you hard or stealth out (assuming it disables skills that require the weapon).

Would be very funny to see the Assassins start going on forums and saying "QQWTFSEEKEROPQQ." Then suddenly APS no longer becomes the craze, Seekers do. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If the person switches to another weapon, does it make it useless?
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Like for doing a telestun on an unsuspecting Assassin, hitting in hopes it applies the status, then throwing out your attack, making them unable to hit you hard or stealth out (assuming it disables skills that require the weapon).

Would be very funny to see the Assassins start going on forums and saying "QQWTFSEEKEROPQQ." Then suddenly APS no longer becomes the craze, Seekers do. b:laugh

Usually what I do is edgeblur + tele stun to sins... Ive seen a couple try and shadow out, was funny watching them poof back, then die.

As far as this skill goes, I ofc don't have, but can't wait to try on the pesky r9 Pysc that rely on that +12 weapon for soulforce b:thanks

Someone said it reds out their weapon, like when you dont have the stats to use it for six seconds?
    re
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Usually what I do is edgeblur + tele stun to sins... Ive seen a couple try and shadow out, was funny watching them poof back, then die.

As far as this skill goes, I ofc don't have, but can't wait to try on the pesky r9 Pysc that rely on that +12 weapon for soulforce b:thanks

Someone said it reds out their weapon, like when you dont have the stats to use it for six seconds?

thnx i guess. that clears things up a little
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If the person switches to another weapon, does it make it useless?

hmmm i am not sure, but when i use it, the person has a debuff on their heads for 6 seconds. i think they r unable to switch weapons too. the weapon box is sealed
  • OperaVectra - Sanctuary
    OperaVectra - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    seems like a cool effect, but only 20% chance to inflict initial status, then only 6 seconds of other effect...

Not to mention the arme nier has a not so short cooldown - 15 seconds- and its not aoe, which would make this pretty usefull...

Dont know, still seems to me that soulsever minuet + GS is the better choice
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yan00 wrote: »
    hmmm i am not sure, but when i use it, the person has a debuff on their heads for 6 seconds. i think they r unable to switch weapons too. the weapon box is sealed
    so is it basically you kinda gotta watch their status pictures and see if they got the debuff or not before you do the 79 skill, that or either always do that combo.?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

They can still nuke and seal you with their 79/100 skills, which doesn't require a weapon.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i can see this being used to glitch Claws on barbs in tiger form...
    you cant change to tiger with claws. but if your wep is gone...u can swap then 6 sec later u get it back... so u would have claws in tiger form.
    5 APS KITTY barb!!!
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.