mind ya i only speek english, how do i fix this

imassge1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Post edited by rumpleteazer78 on

Comments

• Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They accidentally left Chinese text on the Feature menu. Nothing big, just ignore it.

And I'm not so sure that you "only speek english"...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Impressive, didn't know there was people who reads this.
    By the way, when this came up into the game I already knew every single thing about it.
    At lvl 29, the features you'll have are...
    - Cultivation to get your new skills Frost Scarab (not best skill at all), Stunning blow (usable if you're fox builded), Soul Transfusion (Get it), Spark burst (cheap, get), Summer Sprint (Good one) and Wood Mastery (at higher levels it will make a such difference)
    - You're near lvl 30 which will allow you to Crazy Stone, Phoenix Valley and such.
    - Did you finish the Earthguards quests for lvl 28 people?
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    it isn't just the features menu, there are chinese characters (I am assuming thats what those are) showing up in various other locations as well. Such as the Traveling Vendor in Etherblade (at least for me). I have also had it show up occasionally in the acceptance section of quest logs which makes it quite annoying.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic