Bramble Guard and Hood not working for PK mode

Foxchu - Archosaur
Foxchu - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Support Desk
ok i have no idea if this is mean to happen or not but my bramble guard and hood don't reflect other players attacks in PK mode (outside of TW). It's annoying when a sin stun locks you for 15 seconds constantly pounding on you and your bramble hood is reducing damage but not reflecting it back... it is very unfair to venos cause it's their skill and they need it to work right. other classes don't have glitches on their skills... why are venos any different?

here is the damage log from my last death...
Before bramble hood
http://www.mynetimages.com/288e0c2034.jpg

After Bramble hood
http://www.mynetimages.com/862fc5fa8e.jpg

the damage is reduced but not reflected as shown... so someone explain to me why it isn't working b:cry (and i was stunned through it all and couldn't attack... very unfair fight)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Fear the Fox~

at the end of the day... idc if i'm "pro" or have the best gear... cause i know i'm an awesome veno cause i pour my heart into my character and give her life <3
Post edited by Foxchu - Archosaur on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    other classes don't have glitches on their skills... why are venos any different?

Stopped here....b:sweat
    (and i was stunned through it all and couldn't attack... very unfair fight)

Stopped here...b:sweat

I will tell you this about those skills: use them in TW pk. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They have never worked. However, I don't see why they did this. Psy's have souldbourn and even reflect your skills.

They supposedly nerfed bramble (long time ago, before pwi existed) because it was op...but Psy's reflect is even more op and it works in pk.

Psy's reflect should eitehr not work in pk, or make bramble work like it's supposed to work.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They should fix the skill description if a skill works different in pvp than pve. Non earthguard knockback skills have this same problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Foxchu - Archosaur
    Foxchu - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bramble itself only reflects 60% (lvl 10) melee damage (demon reflects 75%) so any melee class will just have to out last a veno in HP (with charms and pots like crab meat that is not difficult). true it hurts but if you are an archer you can kill a veno easy, with BMs and Sins you can use bows or stuns and use your HP to your advantage. Barbs have ungodly amounts of HP so they can usually plow through bramble. any caster can cast through bramble so they are unhurt... bramble hood all you have to do is wait it out... it's not OP if they don't hit you for 15 seconds. sins can stealth and wait it out, archers can continue to attack, barbs can run away, BMs can stun until hood runs out, psys can use soul burn and kill the veno, clerics can heal through the veno's damage and continue to attack (or put the veno asleep), seekers can run away just like barbs... i see no excuse for having bramble guard and hood nerfed for PK mode... there is always a way around a skill... nothing is really OP if you have a plan to counter the other player's skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Fear the Fox~

at the end of the day... idc if i'm "pro" or have the best gear... cause i know i'm an awesome veno cause i pour my heart into my character and give her life <3