Nightspike Cluster Box

Options
Yhumy - Dreamweaver
Yhumy - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
So farming this ring took too long. For the few people that devoted at least 1-2 runs a week, it was decided that these few ppl should get slapped in the face with the new packs.

Please make some sort of trade for the shattered crystals so that at least it was worth something rather than just slapping the people who farmed them in the face.

1 Chapter 3 run gets 1-6 Shattered Crystals.

6 Shattered Crystals= 1 Normal Crystal.

Pack = 25 Crystals.

Post edited by Yhumy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So farming this ring took too long. For the few people that devoted at least 1-2 runs a week, it was decided that these few ppl should get slapped in the face with the new packs.

Please make some sort of trade for the shattered crystals so that at least it was worth something rather than just slapping the people who farmed them in the face.

Sorry brah, welcome to PWI. Anything you can farm or achieve in game will without any shadow of a doubt be released in the cash shop one day to make your achievements worthless.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This is the same thing that happened with the earlier packs...

CV/Lunar Weapons
    CV/Lunar Rings
    Hercs
    QQBirds
    Event helm
    Event Boots

I could go on...

Sorry, this whole "QQ it is not fair" etc does not work anymore b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

CV/Lunar Weapons
    CV/Lunar Rings
    Hercs
    QQBirds
    Event helm
    Event Boots

I could go on...

Don't forget DQ horses. I remember that being one of the first.
  • Yhumy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options

CV/Lunar Weapons
    CV/Lunar Rings
    Hercs
    QQBirds
    Event helm
    Event Boots

I could go on...

This reminds me of my horsy. I call him purply cause he is sparkly....

Got that mount 1 week b4 it came out on shop.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This reminds me of my horsy. I call him purply cause he is sparkly....

Got that mount 1 week b4 it came out on shop.

pff i beat that...2 days before it came out in shops lol i went straight to NPC after that :P and you can guess the rest, was last time i did put efford into anything.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Farming gear in this game is pointless. The only gear worth farming is nirvana, and that's really only during double drops. For everything else, you're best off just farming coins and buying it from someone who guy lucky with a pack.

Everything in this game is from the cash shop?

Best gear in the game (R9)? Cash shop

Most common, highly effective gear that majority of people use? (r8) Cash shop

Rings, boots, helms, capes, etc.

"Farming" in this game is just farming coins and buying gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yhumy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Farming gear in this game is pointless. The only gear worth farming is nirvana, and that's really only during double drops. For everything else, you're best off just farming coins and buying it from someone who guy lucky with a pack.

Everything in this game is from the cash shop?

Best gear in the game (R9)? Cash shop

Most common, highly effective gear that majority of people use? (r8) Cash shop

Rings, boots, helms, capes, etc.

"Farming" in this game is just farming coins and buying gold.

btw... nirvana can be cash shopped.
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You guys forgot cube stamps,
    30 days through lucky cube in under an hour, all those coins and warsoul fragments, and that just comes from packs as well.

In comparison lunar gear is much easier to farm :P
  • Yhumy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GMS plz fix FC Trophy Mode so you can properly **** us by adding Supreme Robes into packs.
  • bigbadlittle
    bigbadlittle Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    can anyone tell me if 25 of these mats from the box will give u the ring, cuz when u look at the encyclopedia it says 25 mats 9% 50 19% 100 39% 200 80%
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    can anyone tell me if 25 of these mats from the box will give u the ring, cuz when u look at the encyclopedia it says 25 mats 9% 50 19% 100 39% 200 80%

Those odds are correct: with 25 crystals you'll have a 91% chance of failing the crafting process.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    For those that are QQ'ng about it becoming a CS item and all their work was worthless... it was not.

Why because you did not spend a dime getting it.

I CS items but if there is a way to farm it I will do it instead. Makes the game more challenging.

So I say congratz on those that actually worked for their gear.... i would feel better if i worked for it than if i paid for it. b:victoryb:victory
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    to all the ppl QQ have any of you even attempted PQ3? it is no easy task and getting enough of them on top of the **** chances to make them, yes i can understand being angry about the box. but at least they didnt just put the damn ring in the box, they left the odds on making the ring the same just made the mats easier get, unfair yes, annoying somewhat but unless they gave higher chances to get the box than regular tokens ill begrudgingly let it go, and hope i can buy them at a reasonable price (sanctuary does not do PQ3 and fac is always busy and i want that ring)b:surrender
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    other than than the small damage increase arn't the lunar rings better anyways.

id would rather have 200 more magic def on my barb and 250 more p def on my cleric than +2 attack lvl.

unless its absurdly cheaper to make id rather go with lunar.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Yhumy - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    to all the ppl QQ have any of you even attempted PQ3? it is no easy task and getting enough of them on top of the **** chances to make them, yes i can understand being angry about the box. but at least they didnt just put the damn ring in the box, they left the odds on making the ring the same just made the mats easier get, unfair yes, annoying somewhat but unless they gave higher chances to get the box than regular tokens ill begrudgingly let it go, and hope i can buy them at a reasonable price (sanctuary does not do PQ3 and fac is always busy and i want that ring)b:surrender

Yes I have done the event. Before these packs I've already tried the 25 crystal thing twice. I still have 30 shattered crystals so I know very well how difficult it is to get. AND YES I am still not happy about the packs.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes I have done the event. Before these packs I've already tried the 25 crystal thing twice. I still have 30 shattered crystals so I know very well how difficult it is to get. AND YES I am still not happy about the packs.

i did admit it was unfair and that i was begrudgingly accepting it, im no happier about this than you
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    btw... nirvana can be cash shopped.

GLWT - Good Luck with that.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • nadyl123
    nadyl123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If sold what would the price of the cluster box be? Being that it takes multiple runs to get the shatter ones (1-6) and it takes 6 of the shatters to make 1, @25 you are looking at 150 shattered to make what a box has. So the question is what is it worth and is the item to make it worth it? I would guess 15M due to time and hassle?
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nadyl123 wrote: »
    If sold what would the price of the cluster box be? Being that it takes multiple runs to get the shatter ones (1-6) and it takes 6 of the shatters to make 1, @25 you are looking at 150 shattered to make what a box has. So the question is what is it worth and is the item to make it worth it? I would guess 15M due to time and hassle?

10m at max, but if some silly cashshopper wants to be dumb and spend 20m per i'll step aside and let him spend 180m on an 80% chance, then continue at the normal logical price.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, I saw the made ring climb to a price of 30-something million coins.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    saw a bix for 60mil and that ring sold for 45mil, and to think before these new packs almost no one knew that the rings even existed