They gave us new content. Let's complain about it.

Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Seriously PWI? Seriously???

How DARE you assume I wanted a new instance for low levels. How DARE you release anything at all without offering new content for both low and high levels at all times? Hell, I just might quit the game over this.
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    My name is CptMaggots. And I approve of this thread.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver
    Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yeah really. New content NOT tailored to high-end APS players? WTF? *ragequit*
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm telling mom on you, PWI! b:cry
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Yeah really. New content NOT tailored to high-end APS players? WTF? *ragequit*

Why doesn't PWI ever read our incredibly-vague and contradictory posts expressing our disappointment and adjust their future updates to meet our expectations?? I just don't get it....PWI must be run by monkeys on addictive substances or something...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Jerks D: This cuts into my selling frost heads because some people are deciding to not buy them to try out the low level instance!
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Jerks D: This cuts into my selling frost heads because some people are deciding to not buy them to try out the low level instance!

I know, right?!?!

This is clearly all just a plot to make us all cash shop more.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I thought you were going to the bakery, Longie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    I thought you were going to the bakery, Longie.

I did.

I got Kaesebroetchen and Rosinenbrot and Donuts and Croissants.

And all was well, until I came back and realized PWI released new content that doesn't affect me or my character at all. That just ruined my day.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I did.

I got Kaesebroetchen and Rosinenbrot and Donuts and Croissants.

And all was well, until I came back and realized PWI released new content that doesn't affect me or my character at all. That just ruined my day.

You aren't missing much with the new instance. I dug up an alt i thought I'd deleted to try it lol. I'll never get back the time i wasted on it that i could have been sleeping :(
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    You aren't missing much with the new instance. I dug up an alt i thought I'd deleted to try it lol. I'll never get back the time i wasted on it that i could have been sleeping :(

Maybe not, but maybe we can sue PWI for this injustice. My uncle is a lawyer and I'm pretty sure we could sue Perfect World for wasting our time in a class action lawsuit. Just you wait, I'm gonna visit him next week and then I'll be sure PWI is living out on the streets within 3 months time!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    My gripe is nothing to do with the new instance it's more to do with how they put up a timer remain tight lipped about what it is gets the whole community hyped about a new release then you find out its only targetd for something outside your range.

Bring in new content by all means but to use the carrot and stick method than slap people in the face at the end with nothing usefull for them is bad publicty.

There are alot of people who can use this there are alot of people who can't use this so why did they think that by putting up a timer and making everyone draw there own conclusions was going to result in anything other than people being annoyed when they realise that the content they have been waiting for is not even anything that will benifit them?
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    How dare you make me play my character. I'd rather pay millions of coins for a 5 aps Sin to run me through a FC because I have more money than time. Why do you not understand my need PWI? I JUST WANT TO LEVEL TO 100 I DON'T WANT TO PLAY MY CHARACTER. Use your common sense for once.

Oh btw, the timer thing was stupid too. How dare you waste my time by letting me make early guesses on my own discretion. Did you seriously expect us to stop wasting energy on making wild guesses rather than wait to find out? I am very disappointed and it's all your fault PWI.
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Why doesn't PWI ever read our incredibly-vague and contradictory posts expressing our disappointment and adjust their future updates to meet our expectations?? I just don't get it....PWI must be run by monkeys on addictive substances or something...

Because they don't speak english? ijs b:laugh
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:chuckle yes how dare you give new -90 lvl instance's when so many can't even complete there 99-100 cultivations cause they hyper'd too much and are in such crappy gear they aren't accepted into gv.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    yo dawg, we heard you like righteous indignation, so we got some people who were unrighteous and made them indignant so you could be righteously indignant righteously over their unrighteous indignance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikaMouse - Heavens Tear
    MikaMouse - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Seriously PWI? Seriously???

How DARE you assume I wanted a new instance for low levels. How DARE you release anything at all without offering new content for both low and high levels at all times? Hell, I just might quit the game over this.

I'm with you there.I'm done,PW can do without my $300.00-$400.00 dollars a month untill some things change big time!To the QQ'ers dont wanna hear ya sad mouths,So yeah whatever!

b:bye
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for making an instance I can only do once =/. What's with you people and level restrictions... especially 85+. Give them something other than nirvana and FCC GOT DAMMIT.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    TT, rebirth, lunar, abbadon, sot, TW, DT, COA, cube, tournament, warsong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm amazed...

PW doesn't give us more instances ... we QQ

PW gives us instances... we QQ

They don't stop ppl under 75 going into FC ... we QQ

If they did... we'd QQ too

How are they supposed to use our opinions to improve the game? We ( the players ) keep contradicting eachother....b:laugh
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i dont even know why you all complain about it

they didnt hype anything up, just set a timer. its all communities own fault to talk about the big boom.
    i have all my chars over lvl90+ so i cant do the instance either, yet ffs who cares its not like i been expecting them to fix any major bugs, cause i knew it better

i m happy at least they DID put any new content for ALL classes.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i dont even know why you all complain about it

they didnt hype anything up, just set a timer. its all communities own fault to talk about the big boom.
    i have all my chars over lvl90+ so i cant do the instance either, yet ffs who cares its not like i been expecting them to fix any major bugs, cause i knew it better

i m happy at least they DID put any new content for ALL classes.

Actually, this not being endgame content opens it up to more players. If it had been endgame content, it would have been reduced to excluding to most players due to everyone wanting to speed through instances. What's the point in complaining about not getting a new endgame instance when it would just be sped through in minutes by a group of APS chars and possibly a cleric or veno?
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Maybe not, but maybe we can sue PWI for this injustice. My uncle is a lawyer and I'm pretty sure we could sue Perfect World for wasting our time in a class action lawsuit. Just you wait, I'm gonna visit him next week and then I'll be sure PWI is living out on the streets within 3 months time!

LOLb:laugh

Your just wasting ur time asking your uncle. Sue for content b:laugh give me a break.

Your wasting ur time playing the game .... the most u will get is the judge telling you to get a life and stop playing the game if it is wasting ur time b:laughb:laugh ROFLMAO

Also I have yet to see a comapny satisfy every single persons needs/wants. It is impossible to do. Yah I disagree a lot with them but c'mon QQ'ing about it?

If you all want a major change then you have to gather a good amount of CS'rs and/or just plain players and do a strike for 1 month or so.

This will hurt their pockets and they may end up changing their ways... but of course it could bite us in the a$$ and they may end up shutting down PWI.....b:shocked
  • IkerCasillas - Raging Tide
    IkerCasillas - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I love this. My alt can now level without wasting money on FC instance runners :D Thank you PWI
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Actually, this not being endgame content opens it up to more players. If it had been endgame content, it would have been reduced to excluding to most players due to everyone wanting to speed through instances. What's the point in complaining about not getting a new endgame instance when it would just be sped through in minutes by a group of APS chars and possibly a cleric or veno?

endgame player has way more choices in instances. if he doesnt want to do them its his problem

compare instances of ENDGAME to MIDGAME player:

Endgame: BH all instances, all FB instances, FC, all OHT maps, cube, warsong, TT, Lunar, RB, PQ, Nirvana
    Midgame: BH, FB only till he meets level req, cube, TT only till he meets level req, RB, PQ, pff...FC alt even if you want to

Endgame player has way more content than a midgame player or a noob. in fact nowadays they do nothing more than BH
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I love this. My alt can now level without wasting money on FC instance runners :D Thank you PWI

I must be missing something.. is this instance different than other FB, BH, TT instances?

Do you get more for less expense?

The reason I ask is why not go into another instance and lvl instead of waiting for this one...

Clarification would be nice b:thanks
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    but I have nothing to complain about. b:shutup
  • Kapriel - Raging Tide_1305057679
    edited May 2011
    people.. stop complaining.. weren't the entire community was complaining that "why we don't have a new instance with genesis expansion??" Seriously get a grip.. Look at bright side.. at least it's better then minor-localization changes b:chuckleb:chuckle Seriously... at-least we got a instance
  • NianZu - Raging Tide
    NianZu - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Gave those b***es a new content
    B***es love new content

But seriously, a black pegasus for the untamed, and that flower pomemon for the EG? makes me sad b:sad
  • AzureBeast_c - Harshlands
    AzureBeast_c - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hi! :D
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Has anyone completed the instance yet :o

There was always the level 60-80 public quest for leveling, so its not like this is something new and unique for mid levels <_< Hopefully they bring in a 85-100+ option to eventually, like in Rebirth.

I'm not a fan of low/mid level instances. Game should focus on endgame content since you will be 100+ for years. Level 30-80 normally takes a few weeks/months, why add stuff for that range, it doesn't really benefit majority of players.

Its not like we are drowning in endgame content either, Only 100+ instance in this game is Nirvana. Rest of the higher level instances you can still run at 80-90.

But i guess this is better than no new instance at all. Hopefully the exp is equal or better than Frost, otherwise it will just be ignored.