Woooooooow...Phoenix Valley is a Joke. O_O

Nanayo - Dreamweaver
Nanayo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
For those wondering about the new instance, cause you can't be assed to get on a lowbie alt and check, here's the rundown for Phoenix Valley, highest level bracket. XD

Step 1: Port into the instance by means of the NPC near Archo Elder.

Step 2: Luls at the fact it's Elf FB19. Maybe they figured no one would notice...

Step 3: Talk to R.O.C. Select your level bracket.

Step 4: Poke a few mobs to see what they're capable of...for the record, the Shades are the only ones that matter - they freeze and seal you, and have magic attacks. Everything else is physical, highly aggressive, and makes for lovely AoE shenanigans.

Step 5: Make it to the big room right before the boss chamber in the original Elf FB19. At the far end is the boss, whose name I can't be assed to remember. Silver Nova I think? Clear the room, then take him out. He's easy as all hell (physical attacks about as fast as Pole and Guar, with a basic magic attack thrown in).

Step 6: ?????

Step 7: Profit!

Didn't clear the instance before the token ran out though (was just me and a Cleric, but almost made it regardless...spent too much time pulling the Shades). So dunno if that had any relevance...anyone care to elaborate? XD

Other than that...there's your new playground in a nutshell. Good exp, no drops. Have fun. =)
Post edited by Nanayo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Oh wow. Wrong BM avy. XD;;;
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It seems to me the token is just a fail-safe to get back into the instance within that 10 minutes. I teleported out and was able to get back in with it, but others were unable. I don't think it will really have any impact on the instance itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Welks - Dreamweaver
    Welks - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's just because we rocked it so hard. b:cool
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So in the end its an useless instance?
    So all the countdown thing was...for this?

...why Im not surprised?

But still....

FAIL

I would fire all the Devs just for this(Not counting all the problems this game have).
    Seriously,this is ******(Not to mention the bike...)
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Auronz - Heavens Tear
    Auronz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This instance was a complete joke. No coin or drops and the crappiest xp u can get. Without hyper it was 15-30xp. Not to mention they trick you with all the doors that don't open. Waste of time for 80+ if you ask me
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Meh ... :C
    And why do you have 2 BMs ? xD
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Because the original was a Sword BM built using Lyndura's original guide as a...er...guide. The draft that said Fists were fail and Swords were a viable weapon (and seeing as it was my first character and I didn't know better...that had to be the right way to go, right?) And it was so messed up that rolling a new one was easier than fixing the first. =X
  • Aura_Lex - Archosaur
    Aura_Lex - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lol late post i know, but it could help in the future:

Phoenix valley actually gives great exp, 300-500. You dont have to finish the whole valley under 10 mins, the token you get will allow you to re-enter the valley, once it expires and you exit, you won't be able to regain entry.

Don't know anything about the boss yet... My tank died before we could attack the boss b:cry we were so close...
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Late is right.b:sweat

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.