sad when the most interesting thing to happen today was that idiot troll.

Finaler - Raging Tide
Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
yeah it's things like that give RT a bad name. I know ppl say that RT is where all the outcasts go but whatever. Heck ppl I thought were jerks aren't so much on this server.
Just kinda dissappointing that this happened in the first place.

though i will say one thing else. He bashed Cash shoppers yet used about $30 worth of teles in about 20 mins. contradictory much b:laugh
also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
Post edited by Finaler - Raging Tide on

Comments

• CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    who are you talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    who are you talking about?

if you don't know...well you don't wanna know.
    also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Useless thread is useless...
    edited May 2011
    Useless thread is useless...

that's not nice...
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Useless thread or not, there aint any other threads been made today that are interesting, either way, I was on when that guy on a rage was spamming WC, was quite funny to see just how many WC he used when he was quiting the game anyway, musta had a lot of gold spare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited May 2011
    Useless thread or not, there aint any other threads been made today that are interesting, either way, I was on when that guy on a rage was spamming WC, was quite funny to see just how many WC he used when he was quiting the game anyway, musta had a lot of gold spare.

what was it over
    what did he say
    did other people join in

Edit: We need to see you chat on wc :<
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    was the person raging even someone notable or just a random cser who blew up for whatever reason?
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This reminds me,I still have a few mils on some shop alts that I need to waste on teles whenever I'm bored. b:sin I try to use them in a more entertaining way thought even thought some hate it. b:lipcurl
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    what was it over
    what did he say
    did other people join in

Edit: We need to see you chat on wc :<

Shame I never screenshoted a few as he made me lol, but it ranged from "f*** you PWI, I f****d your moms, f*** you CS'ers, f*** your sales, and many more f***s with caps lock and constant spamming, he said much more than that though.

Also to the me wc'ing bit, I don't use this character really apart from buffing my mystic or something lol, also no one really knows who my mystic is, simply due to the fact of me not saying, though it should be obvious when seen buffing b:avoid

Edit: DaKill, his name was "FckPWI" i think, so obviously he made the character and used about 30 gold worth of WCs :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This reminds me,I still have a few mils on some shop alts that I need to waste on teles whenever I'm bored. b:sin I try to use them in a more entertaining way thought even thought some hate it. b:lipcurl

no u send me those mils
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    no u send me those mils

You'd need at least 100 times more than that to be a factor again in PvP Tony and even then it won't be as much. b:sweat For some1 who played mostly for PvP and always had the skill but never the gear,I don't see why you're still playing unless you've found other ways to enjoy the game. Gear > skill,big time.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Purge - Raging Tide
    Purge - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I found it amusing at first...blacklisted when I'd finally had enough of it..

...it just goes to prove that GMs really are myths though.

The MMO I played before this had a much smaller player base, yet there were one or two easily contactable GMs on at all times. Shame on PWI.
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    no way candycorn you missed it?
    maybe if you werent sleeping on the forums desperatly trying to gain attention you would have seen 2 it was funny as hell to meb:laugh
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    And he got his own thread........

Successful troll is successful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited May 2011
    no way candycorn you missed it?
    maybe if you werent sleeping on the forums desperatly trying to gain attention you would have seen 2 it was funny as hell to meb:laugh

I'm flattered that you think i want your (or anyone) attention b:shy. But I had other things to do instead of glueing my eyes to the monitor 24/7.

b:thanks

I won't miss him next time!