What to play?

Options
lizrau
lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
K, so I don't have a lot of time, or money to put into this game, I'm not going to be PKing, so I'm wondering what's the easiest class and build for a totally casual PvE class?

Which kills fastest with out much effort, (not high level, but throughout the game).
What is best for quests? Soloing some 'mini' bosses?
A class that'll be useful in squads for when I need/want/am wanted for help?

Like I said, I'm not going to Cashshop, or play for 10 hours a day, maybe 4-6 hours a day.

So, in your opinions what is the best class and build for that class for what I've stated?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
Post edited by lizrau on

Comments

• Veilana - Heavens Tear
    Veilana - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As far as classes that don't require the cash shop and yet which do play well in groups, and which are decent at soloing. I think your looking primarily at Cleric, and Mystic. Though my personal preference lies mostly with the Mystic as I have always been fond of pet jobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As far as classes that don't require the cash shop and yet which do play well in groups, and which are decent at soloing. I think your looking primarily at Cleric, and Mystic. Though my personal preference lies mostly with the Mystic as I have always been fond of pet jobs.

Well I already have a Mystic, but I want an alt. So I guess Cleric will do. Do you have any idea as to which build would be best, or should I go read the Cleric guides?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    Veilana - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That I wouldn't know. I just know that based on what I have seen Cleric seems to be one of the best, but not necessarily THE absolute best, at interacting with various sections of the game on various levels. I think it has to do with the fact that they happen to be one of the few primary healing jobs in the game.

As for builds I only just started playing Cleric myself. And in all honesty from what I have seen many of the guides on this site appear to be somewhat dated. So take that as you will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]