Psy vs Sin

_Ravi_ - Lost City
_Ravi_ - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Psychic
hey guys i am new here and started a psy lvlin it up since im from lost city highly pvp i gotta learn some tactics can you guys suggest on how to pk against sins in pk modes cause im bit confused about their stealths.Please help b:byeb:byeb:bye
Post edited by _Ravi_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Anemone_ - Harshlands
    Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hey guys i am new here and started a psy lvlin it up since im from lost city highly pvp i gotta learn some tactics can you guys suggest on how to pk against sins in pk modes cause im bit confused about their stealths.Please help b:byeb:byeb:bye

There stealth is basically a way for them to hide them self from you until they are in the perfect position to attack you. They have this ability because they are very "squishy" and can die easily when focused on.

I would give you some of my tactics on fighting them, but according to your avatar it looks like your level is 9. Meaning that a large chunk of your skills your need to fight them are not yet available to you. (Disregard this if this is only a alt forum post)

But my 1st recommendation would definitely be to level up to 59 and unlock all of your skills. This will help you have a better understanding of what can be used against them.

Hope this helped friend, and hope you have fun with the class!
    Who doesn't love pie!?
  • _Ravi_ - Lost City
    _Ravi_ - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OK just as you say ill lvl up to 59 thanks for help b:laughb:pleased
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OK just as you say ill lvl up to 59 thanks for help b:laughb:pleased

Make that your 1st goal. But don't stop there friend!
    Who doesn't love pie!?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Step 1: Soul of Retaliation. Just do it.

Step 2: Psy will

Step 3: Run around in little circles with your finger ready to hit Expel/Psy will.

Step 4: Nuke em.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I just love Soulburning lil' squishy APSers ^_^"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • LittIewg - Heavens Tear
    LittIewg - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2011

You betta not Soulburn me :o QQ
  • /Eclipse - Harshlands28
    /Eclipse - Harshlands28 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Why should I soulburn a sin when most are 1-2 hit?
    I find PvP with sins very boring: Either you survive their initial hit (good chance with soul of retaliation on) and they are dead or you will die.
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Its not that hard to kill a sin if you are a psy.

Example: Endgame stats Psy R9+12 V.S a Endgame stats Sins R9+12.

Winner is mostly Psys at 95% Only if you are sage due to Soul Of Silence, Psychic Will, Black/White Voodoo, Soul of retaliation.

But its not just the gears you are wearing. It how you use your spells and how your stats build is.
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.