My eternal question, give your opinion

Blueday - Archosaur
Blueday - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey peopleb:victory. my favourite class is the tideborn, but the difficilt part is the class.i like both bu i cannot decide, so i need your opinion, just your opinion.ASSASSIN or PSYCHIC and why?!!tksb:victory
Post edited by Blueday - Archosaur on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Try them both and see which one you like better.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you're planning to put a lot of money into this game, pick Assassin. If you're willing to spend even more than that, pick Psychic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Blueday - Archosaur
    Blueday - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yeah thanks, but that was not the point. i'm just asking wich do you preferb:pleased
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Upon their release I made a psychic. Disregarding the MP drain from practically insta-casting, it's rather fun ;o Got somewhat bored with it after hitting lv59 and completing FB59. They hit hard and fast from a distance. If that's something you enjoy, you can't go wrong with psychic.

I later made an assassin, mostly for ****s and giggles and joke PvP. Only got to level 35 to see things like "iPwnKittens was defeated by gbGOTCHOASS". I don't particularly enjoy it but the class is very decent for PK purposes.

I tend to gravitate more toward long range, spell casting classes, so yeah. Just my two cents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • My_Camry - Heavens Tear
    My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    One is melee the othe other one is ranged magic,
    Sins are hard to level up to mid 60-70 where you start geting decent gear where with psy I remember having no issues grinding dressed with armour 5-10 lev below mine as most of the mobs are dead before reaching you.
    As end game sins are able to solo some instances (FF, TT) where psychics not, in case you planning to keep palying this char for long enough.