So Like...

eyra87
eyra87 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
I'm surprised there aren't any threads up about last night's TWs yet. Any Vicious/QQme members want to comment? b:surrender
Post edited by eyra87 on

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm in neither, but I heard vicious won because of to many Rank9's, legit source from Man, apparently, let's see if that gets the ball rolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm in neither, but I heard vicious won because of to many Rank9's, legit source from Man, apparently, let's see if that gets the ball rolling.

rank 9 barbs

vicious 0 : qqme 6? 7?

IJS b:surrender
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What is there really to comment about? Vicious beat QQme fair and square.. its the first real battle and the start of many.. been a long time coming

Id have to say... since the release of rank 9.. i think its even more difficult to be on the attack in TW... i pity cata barbs... they get treated too harshly on da battlefield b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Id have to say... since the release of rank 9.. i think its even more difficult to be on the attack in TW... i pity cata barbs... they get treated too harshly on da battlefield b:surrender

This. Even with only r8 Catabarbs already had it hard. R9 is just plain **** for them b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    how do we know that QQme didn't purposely lose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    eyra87 wrote: »
    I'm surprised there aren't any threads up about last night's TWs yet. Any Vicious/QQme members want to comment? b:surrender

why would we make threads? we won, so what? but if we had lost i would expect some nightrage spam ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    from what i've heard vici had like 10 or 12 rank 9 psys. psys hard counter barbs.

edit: srry fish are fish.
    also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011

QQme should make full use of their R9 DDs and not encourage the usage of fists in TW b:shutup
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    from what i've heard vici had like 10 or 12 rank 9 psys. psys hard counter barbs.

lol if we had that many r9 psychics we would have won in like 10min. There's only 3 full r9 psychics in Vicious ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    QQme lost? so no more steamroll jokes on forum anymore? b:surrender
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011

QQme might have more R9 psys than vicious
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    QQme might have more R9 psys than vicious

Errr SS and FishyFish?

lez, amrd, Luci, Retto.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    QQme's R9 barbs are scary indeed.

It was a fun TW.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So like the better question is :

Is this the usual routine of "QQme looses vs the current opposition (Vicious atm) for the 1st 1-2 weeks then starts winning for the next few months" again? b:shutup

Sry for being a pessimist but if this has happened WAY too many times already :

QQme defeats Infamy thus taking #1 faction place and stays unchallenged for a while.

The challengers :

1st attempt : Leviathan starts challenging QQme and starts to win for a while but in the end QQme still comes out victorious beating Levi faster & faster till they remain unchallenged for a while again.

2nd attempt : Leviathan challenges QQme again after some time and does better again even if they don't win but shortly after the QQ starts steamrolling them again thus remaining unchallenged yet again.

3rd attempt : Vicious is created,beat's QQme and has longer TWs vs them for a while but eventually they start to get shorter & shorter with QQ as the winner - QQme remains unchallenged.

And this is the 4th attempt that starts good for the challenger again.Seeing as the other factions in RT just like to talk and do nothing I'm not gonna bother naming them and only think of QQme & Vicious ( and their alt factions) as the only ones worth mentioning.I'm curious myself to see if QQme is gonna go on a loosing streak this time or if history will just repeat itself.As for you other factor TW factions out there that can mount a decent force,curious to see if you guys will actually do try to involve yourselves if history is gonna repeat itself again or not AND if you are able to do what's required in order to actually be a "factor"(and yes I highly doubt it but who knows....maybe miracles can happen).
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    MagicPimp is right, all of those decent TW factions out their that always ***** and moan about QQme now have a chance to help take them out. Simply attack in conjunction with Vicious and you could see QQme contained on the map.

If they don't unite, then QQme and their alt factions will eventually tear down Vicious.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    MagicPimp is right, all of those decent TW factions out their that always ***** and moan about QQme now have a chance to help take them out. Simply attack in conjunction with Vicious and you could see QQme contained on the map.

If they don't unite, then QQme and their alt factions will eventually tear down Vicious.

That's about the dumbest thing I have heard, "Help Vicious". The problem with this server is smaller factions have helped bigger factions when in fact they should stay independent and do their own thing.

Helping Vicious will just turn the server into a Vicious dominated map. And small factions would still not be able to compete.

Smaller factions should do what is in their best interests. Simple.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    That's about the dumbest thing I have heard, "Help Vicious". The problem with this server is smaller factions have helped bigger factions when in fact they should stay independent and do their own thing.

Helping Vicious will just turn the server into a Vicious dominated map. And small factions would still not be able to compete.

Helping the dominating faction is sometimes in the small factions best interest. Its always easy to side with the strongest faction then to try and fight against it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011

This is about the dumbest thing I've heard.

Let's think forward a little shall we?

Semi decent factions helps Vicious:
    Vicious and Semi decent factions might eventually take QQme off the map after perhaps 6 months of QQme running around all over map.
    Eventually Vicious becomes juggernaut, and wipes out remaining Semi decent factions in 2-3months.

Semi decent Factions don't help Vicious:
    Vicious continues to steamroll Semi decent factions until nothing but Vicious and QQme is left on the map. I can only be led to believe that Vicious will do this because they have spent the last several weeks wiping out factions around them and have made no attempt to spread northward to battle QQme.

In scenario 1 where the semi decent facs help out, they have maybe 8-9 months of TWing and land holding left.

In scenario 2 where the semi decent facs sit around and watch QQme abuse Vicious, they have maybe 2 months until Vicious wipes the remainder of them out.

I'm just saying that Roadkill, Goonsquad, and and any other factions in proximity to Vicious might want to consider helping Vicious fight QQme.

Of course none of this matters unless Vicious finally grows a pair and actually attacks QQme, because no amount of ganking will win a TW against QQme unless the gank is led by Vicious.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm just saying that Roadkill, Goonsquad, and and any other factions in proximity to Vicious might want to consider helping Vicious fight QQme.

b:sad sorry, but it proves again, that you really dont know whats going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited May 2011

And if smaller factions don't help bigger factions the map will never change. Choose one or the other because let's be honest, smaller factions never really stand a chance against the top 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:sad sorry, but it proves again, that you really dont know whats going on.

this ^ b:chuckle

DaKillanator time to update your facts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    And if smaller factions don't help bigger factions the map will never change. Choose one or the other because let's be honest, smaller factions never really stand a chance against the top 2.

^This. I get the 1v1 TWs & all but when they keep failing & a faction keeps dominating for so long the other guys,especially the ones who always QQ about it should get involved or just shut up.There's nothing wrong with server ganking in order to take down a " giant " and this is probably the ONLY server where ppl lack the balls to do that,my old server sanctuary has done it several times already and so have others.

Gank QQme when they get out of hand,then gank Vicious if they become the #1 and turn out to be unstoppable for months and the same with whatever faction might end up in that position.And besides...trying to defend against multiple decent attacks is fun,I used to want this to happen to Levi when it was still kickin' and dominating for those few weeks.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Cytosine - Raging Tide
    Cytosine - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @DaKillanator
    You are so clueless.. Start CSing so u can stroke QQme peen-or more and gtfo off forums b:shutup

ATM QQme is the stronger faction Vicious would be stupid to go on a full fledged attack unprepared..And then it seems you like to ride band wagons..Takes more to bring down a faction than attacking them unprepared would make Vicious seem like fools.. So Now i ask you this..

What pair does vicious have to grow I think its more fun watching someone attack you and then losing than attacking a faction who has made it clear they were heading for you since the beginning of reset .. Your past few threads from make you seem a little butt hurt, application denied??.. No offense but stay outta QQme, Vicious business till you understand the game and watch like every other non factor.. As for your statement on Semi Decent factions being wiped out.. what does it matter saving them from the grunt work and destroying them so there ops begin to go to QQme? before you sprout anymore nonsense research the game Know what apocs are where and then after that research how to level faster faster you level quicker you can run around with a QQ above your head. b:bye
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @DaKillanator
    You are so clueless.. Start CSing so u can stroke QQme peen-or more and gtfo off forums b:shutup

ATM QQme is the stronger faction Vicious would be stupid to go on a full fledged attack unprepared..And then it seems you like to ride band wagons..Takes more to bring down a faction than attacking them unprepared would make Vicious seem like fools.. So Now i ask you this..

What pair does vicious have to grow I think its more fun watching someone attack you and then losing than attacking a faction who has made it clear they were heading for you since the beginning of reset .. Your past few threads from make you seem a little butt hurt, application denied??.. No offense but stay outta QQme, Vicious business till you understand the game and watch like every other non factor.. As for your statement on Semi Decent factions being wiped out.. what does it matter saving them from the grunt work and destroying them so there ops begin to go to QQme? before you sprout anymore nonsense research the game Know what apocs are where and then after that research how to level faster faster you level quicker you can run around with a QQ above your head. b:bye

ohsnap.jpg

Epros likes Cytosine's post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ohsnap.jpg

Epros likes Cytosine's post

AriesBreath seconds this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    this ^ b:chuckle

DaKillanator time to update your facts.

lol his brain is a plant.....he should water it up coz its REALLY DRIED UP!b:thanks
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol his brain is a plant.....he should water it up coz its REALLY DRIED UP!b:thanks

b:laugh Such a meanie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    yaaay this is the first step of defeatin qqme off this server XD