Chance of demon Soul of slience at end game

/Jero/ - Archosaur
/Jero/ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Psychic
is there any demon psy out there with 30k+ soulforce that can tell me how much % demon soul of silence has, i got confused trying to do the math b:sad
Post edited by /Jero/ - Archosaur on

Comments

• /Eclipse - Harshlands27
    /Eclipse - Harshlands27 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Formula for a demon Psychic to trigger the seal:
    Chance to trigger seal [%] = 1,2 * 3/5000 * Soulforce

With 30k Soulforce you will get a chance of 21,6%.

Highest possible soulforce = 16275 (Level 105) + 15210 (+12 weapon) + 10* 2535 (+12 armor) = 56835
    This would trigger the seal for a demon Psychic with a chance of 40,92%
  • /Jero/ - Archosaur
    /Jero/ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thanks alot.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Formula for a demon Psychic to trigger the seal:
    Chance to trigger seal [%] = 1,2 * 3/5000 * Soulforce

With 30k Soulforce you will get a chance of 21,6%.

Highest possible soulforce = 16275 (Level 105) + 15210 (+12 weapon) + 10* 2535 (+12 armor) = 56835
    This would trigger the seal for a demon Psychic with a chance of 40,92%

murjana on HT has those exact gear stats.

yeah, she's a beast in pvpb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    murjana on HT has those exact gear stats.

yeah, she's a beast in pvpb:mischievous

LOL

first of all, murjana ain't 105 and doesnt have full +12.

Second, a beast in pvp? He's far from being a beast in pvp... all he does is stay there in white and take hits and still ends up dying...

1vs1 I've killed murjana every single time... his highest hit in black voodoo was around... 2.7k? maybe 3k...

Now... what's the point of having 15k HP unbuffed if I come and do 8k normal hits on you? I get a crit and you die... whereas you're doing 3k's on me? with 3k hits u need 2 crits to tick my charm, another 2 crits to kill me... now, how can you pull off 4 crits in a row against a psy with 50k soulforce before its soul of silence seals you?

I should post a screenie of his 3 sparked stone smasher critting for 7.5k on me

if he were a "beast" in pvp he would know his build is totally far from being effective...

So ineffective that even when being ganked by him, maartnewborn (r9 barb), strarhawk (FF noob barb) and some sin, I could totally ignore murjana's hits and kill the rest instead and go on with him at the end...

And to say it all... keeping white voodoo on to hit a target who's being ganked by 2 other people, meaning you're not their target so you're not in danger, is FAR from being skilled...

No wonder he's gotta run to get his cleric... at least his 3sparked plume shot can do 7k's normal hits on me (considering it's physical dmg + 3 spark)...

Good gear is not always a condition to being good. Being a "beast" in pvp relates more to skill than to gear.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Jeez Louise, just said he was pretty great from what I've seen of em, Calm down Gorgb:shocked

Either way, any caster that can take on 4v1 Enrage solo, well that's still pretty decent in my bookb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.