Countdown on pwi page o.O

Comments

• Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The countdown was actually supposed to coincide with Osama bin Laden's death, but there was a miscommunication between PWE and the U.S. Government, and the government jumped the gun.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    The countdown was actually supposed to coincide with Osama bin Laden's death, but there was a miscommunication between PWE and the U.S. Government, and the government jumped the gun.

I was wondering when someone was going to say this...
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Countdown is actually just frankie's way to get us super excited so excited.. fun fun fun... nvm

Frankie's way to get us hyped up over his no maintenance post:)
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You're all wrong.

They are putting GM weapons in the cash shop for $1000 only payable through paypal.

And apparantly we are (finally!!) getting that Kangaroo mount.

Lastly the patch will introduce the new Muppet class.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Lastly the patch will introduce the new Muppet class.

No way..And I thought we could get Sesame Street pets...b:cry

Cookie monster + perfect cookies = Perfect fit..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It reminds me of this song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26n7AE7bo4Q

b:chuckle

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It reminds me of this song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26n7AE7bo4Q

b:chuckle

really? it reminds me more of this song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • grimreaperhc
    edited May 2011
    really? it reminds me more of this song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Esco D:
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We will get a, non announced, new race called Dark Elves. Female only with whips.
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We will get a, non announced, new race called Dark Elves. Female only with whips.

b:dirty We've been needing this kind of class forever b:dirty
  • lauralauraprepon
    lauralauraprepon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm guessing its for the new token shop?
    turn achievements points into new prizes like Fashion,Mounts,Pets and Misc., where its under community tab?
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm guessing its for the new token shop?
    turn achievements points into new prizes like Fashion,Mounts,Pets and Misc., where its under community tab?

This is what it will most likely be.
  • Oz_vessalius - Sanctuary
    Oz_vessalius - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    or maybe.. they just like messing with our brains
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'll be disappointed if all this hoopla is for this lame token shop>_>"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's a conspiracy! They gonna eat our brainz! b:shedtear
  • DarkGifts - Harshlands
    DarkGifts - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    On zero PWI will be turned into open source, so we can remove the bugs ourselves.
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Graphical revamp of the old classes pl0x :] oh and also, updated skills?

ah well.. I'll just keep on dreaming =[
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Realistic speaking there is a 90% chance to be a total fail update

We can only dream that they will ever...

...Upgrade the old graphic engine(Especially for new classes),this means textures and animations(Skill/Movements/etc),off course.
    ...Actually fix bugs(lol,too many to even list here)
    ...Introduce something that isn't totally useless like Fashion/Mounts(Seriously we have plenty already)
    ...Re-balancing the classes(As for sins:Introduce a Genie Skill to gain 30 extra Awareness level,'nuff said),as for mages:Reduce the damage nerfing from "?" mobs7bosses from 75% to 33% only(Or even 25%?),all mages Nirvana run in 10 mins anyone?
    ...Add FB19 instance for TBs and EG
    ...Add BH19 for lv.30/39(lol sounds nice to me)
    ...Make EG Mobs Tamable for Venos(No one cares about their stats,just make em tamable)
    ...Add Male Veno/Barbs(Even if that sounds very weird to me after seeing only male/female versions for over 2 years)
    ...Add same-sex marriage(Nothing lost all gained)
    ...Make P.Def from Arcane armors worth something(Rank 8 lv.100 Arcane armor 202 P.Def WTF?)
    ...Actually listen to players(Most complain over everything but there are lots of players that does have good ideas that could really make this game way better)

..bleh Im wasting my time its gonna be some crappy stuff anyway b:bye
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Realistic speaking there is a 90% chance to be a total fail update

We can only dream that they will ever...

...Upgrade the old graphic engine(Especially for new classes),this means textures and animations(Skill/Movements/etc),off course.
    ...Actually fix bugs(lol,too many to even list here)
    ...Introduce something that isn't totally useless like Fashion/Mounts(Seriously we have plenty already)
    ...Re-balancing the classes(As for sins:Introduce a Genie Skill to gain 30 extra Awareness level,'nuff said),as for mages:Reduce the damage nerfing from "?" mobs7bosses from 75% to 33% only(Or even 25%?),all mages Nirvana run in 10 mins anyone?
    ...Add FB19 instance for TBs and EG
    ...Add BH19 for lv.30/39(lol sounds nice to me)
    ...Make EG Mobs Tamable for Venos(No one cares about their stats,just make em tamable)
    ...Add Male Veno/Barbs(Even if that sounds very weird to me after seeing only male/female versions for over 2 years)
    ...Add same-sex marriage(Nothing lost all gained)
    ...Make P.Def from Arcane armors worth something(Rank 8 lv.100 Arcane armor 202 P.Def WTF?)
    ...Actually listen to players(Most complain over everything but there are lots of players that does have good ideas that could really make this game way better)

..bleh Im wasting my time its gonna be some crappy stuff anyway b:bye

Too much hoping for. Just stop.
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It makes me feel there's a bomb behind me.... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited May 2011
    It makes me feel there's a bomb behind me.... b:shocked

Boom b:shocked
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i bet you after this timer runs out a lot of people will be upset for some reason related to the timer...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    What source would that be? I think PWI knows if they decrease interval a good amount of players will quit the game.

Although, after reading what you said again I assume your joking because of the jones blessing random mana number and other drastic changes.

*EDIT* and removing the fishies lol

you have the most epic signature everb:laugh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i bet you after this timer runs out a lot of people will be upset for some reason related to the timer...

most probably idea so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Pulling the plug? b:lipcurl Or just the start of base wars....

Edit: Or is it the Token Shop?
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear
    PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I admit I haven't read all the posts in this thread. It is such a huge forum, so many posts, I could get lost in here. But what if the countdown has something to do with the new faction housing system? I never really understood what it is for....
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    oh nvm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    But this is the first time MonkeyShatter has told us something big is coming...be an optimist with me!b:victory

0.0 something big !!!! hmmm maybe they are actually going to start caring about the ppl that play their game and spend money on it ... just a thought

Or maybe they will actually hire ppl that know how to maintain / fix / design a game

Or maybe they will actually listen too peoples input on the game, you know there is a suggestion part on the forums you know .. do devs even look there?

wolf/lion/panda true form *cough*, shard effects on 4 +10 vit stones *cough*
  • Mysticarella - Lost City
    Mysticarella - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    nah...they are just releasing Guild Bases wars and R10 sets...b:laugh
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Countdown to everyone being disappointed again .... or something that will make half the player smile and the other half QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.