mobs in fc

Options
HexOmega - Dreamweaver
HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
im not a FC person,
i dont do it often so meh

but i came to wonder why ..there is no mob-counter in FC?

like in TT or Lunar or BHs(FBs)

imo there SHOULD be one for heads to activate, or bosses should go frenzy with bramble from second 1

why was FC left out?
i like potato
Post edited by HexOmega - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    By mob-counter I'm assuming you mean "kill x mobs or else boss is super tough" or something like that, right ?

Anyway when doing FC, most squads... with one or two exceptions... kill the vast majority of mobs they encounter leading up to the heads, all for the extra exp. So would it matter if there was a counter or not ?

Maybe that was the thinking of the devs.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    but a counter on shocker would be great, so we know how bad it's going to be when he thaws lol
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im not a FC person,
    i dont do it often so meh

but i came to wonder why ..there is no mob-counter in FC?

like in TT or Lunar or BHs(FBs)

imo there SHOULD be one for heads to activate, or bosses should go frenzy with bramble from second 1

why was FC left out?

Because sins cant stealth up to exp room in 15 min if you have a mob-counter b:embarrass

They implemented the Kill-Monster quest to prevent wall/fly hacking straight to bosses though, not because of stealth. Only instances where bosses have a high chance of dropping items have it. Frost bosses doesn't really drop anything, or its not an instance you farm for "mats" or gear, which is why they let you skip all mobs.

FB99 doesn't need mob-counter since you still have to kill bosses/guards to spawn new bosses, cant just fly **** up to last boss for book drops lol.

I'm surprised there still isn't a mob-counter in FB89, HH 1-X and 2-2, 2-1. I doubt Frost will ever get one, unless people start making bots to run it.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Because sins cant stealth up to exp room in 15 min if you have a mob-counter b:embarrass

They implemented the Kill-Monster quest to prevent wall/fly hacking straight to bosses though, not because of stealth. Only instances where bosses have a high chance of dropping items have it. Frost bosses doesn't really drop anything, or its not an instance you farm for "mats" or gear, which is why they let you skip all mobs.

FB99 doesn't need mob-counter since you still have to kill bosses/guards to spawn new bosses, cant just fly **** up to last boss for book drops lol.

I'm surprised there still isn't a mob-counter in FB89, HH 1-X and 2-2, 2-1. I doubt Frost will ever get one, unless people start making bots to run it.

Meh, they probably consider 80 or lower mats/gear from fcc or tt to be of minimal impact on the economy. They only nerfed 90 99 100 gear instances like nirvana, 2-3, 3-x, lunar, etc.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Meh, they probably consider 80 mats/gear from fcc to be of minimal impact on the economy. They only nerfed 90 99 100 gear instances like nirvana, 2-3, 3-x, lunar, etc.
    yea, that's true, but 90 mats look like 60 ones as well..

@HexOmega: love that sig bro
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?