Guild Slogan Interface

VenusRed - Heavens Tear
VenusRed - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Whats with the guild slogan going back to the old way. No spaces,periods and limited to less than 50 letters.
Post edited by VenusRed - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    >.> Didnt monkey shatter say something about it was never meant to allow spaces or anything? And they returned it back to normal?

Mmm... never mind, it only says in faction name's, not the slogan. So im not sure.

copied from patch notes

Factions
    Factions weren't meant to be able to use spaces and carats in their names. We've fixed this issue and you should no longer be able to use them in new faction names.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    >.> Didnt monkey shatter say something about it was never meant to allow spaces or anything? And they returned it back to normal?

Mmm... never mind, it only says in faction name's, not the slogan. So im not sure.

copied from patch notes

Factions
    Factions weren't meant to be able to use spaces and carats in their names. We've fixed this issue and you should no longer be able to use them in new faction names.
    we understand the name part but hell why the slogan too =/ the english language has spaces and punctuations
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I actually cannot even change my guilds slogan atm because I got the homepage in it. If I did take out the homepages name I could never put it back in.. Kinda dumb =/
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If this doesn't get fixed I'm going to be pissed. <--- if they star that word out, it means highly angered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • realmckay
    realmckay Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Venus!!! >.< What happened to the guild!!? O.o
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    realmckay wrote: »
    Venus!!! >.< What happened to the guild!!? O.o
    Uh... so you necroed a dead thread to post an off-topic comment that belonged in a PM?

Fail. b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And you didn't close the necro...

Fail :P
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • sangodoc
    edited September 2011
    And you didn't close the necro...

Fail :P
    And I'm a wiki mod, not a forum mod, so I can't close forum threads.

Fail. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That Wiki has so much wrong with it, so what are you modding?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thats a good question :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeaI - Dreamweaver
    TeaI - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    And I'm a wiki mod, not a forum mod, so I can't close forum threads.

Fail. b:laugh

Less time calling people fail, more time being a "WIKI MOD"?

Still wondering why your name says mod when you aren't a real one and can't do anything. b:surrender
  • sangodoc
    edited September 2011
    That Wiki has so much wrong with it, so what are you modding?
    Care to name anything specific? You know, constructive criticism? Nah, why do that when you can make rude, useless, and unverifiable blanket statements instead. :-P

Also, you will note that the word is "moderator". Not "writer", not "creator", not "author", not "filler in of all data under the sun", but "moderator". Do I have to explain what "moderator" means?

I spend a ton of time filling in stuff there anyways, correcting what I can. But, though you appear to think otherwise, I am neither omniscient nor am I paid to do anything. I volunteered to moderate the wiki, and I do when I see a problem. Anything else I do on my own, the same as anyone else who contributes to the wiki. (If you check the history, you'll find that I'm one of the most active contributors, by the way.)

So, before you complain, have you contributed anything useful to the wiki? I highly doubt it.

Have a nice day! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This necro is now out of business.
This discussion has been closed.