Can I get into GV?

Options
Sun_Burn - Lost City
Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
story: my squad is at npc in arch to get into gv. Leader takes the quest and everyone teleports in, except for me... I disconnect

Game wont let me log back in even when I check "Force Log" and my net is still up because my other client doesn't disconnect and im communicating to my squad what's going on.

20 tries to log in and im finally back online, teleport to Thousand Streams and wait for my squad to pick me up to try again. Same thing happens agian.. I dc.

I log in, we try again, I GOT IN! But wait! This time the cleric dced and had the same exact problem I did, couldn't log back in after 2 minutes of trying to log in..

Eventually he gets back online and this time we all make it inside gv. Then during a wave I die (barb lagged I think and i got full aggro), and I get double-killed/kicked out to Thousand Streams.

After the boss they go to pick me up and I dc upon entering, and here I am raging. With all the money that this game gets why cant you fix problems like this? And its not just me, Ive done gv many many times and this time was the worst. Especially the bug with being kicked to streams when you die, that should have been fixed years ago.

edit: now archer got kicked and barb got bug report. Nice coding pwi.