How much money will PWI charge for the medals?

Options
Ceiba - Sanctuary
Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Is obvious that PWI is going to readd the medals to the boutiue eventually. For them the only reason to take it down was that DQ page was interfering with their sales. Now that a lot of ppl is starving for those medals is time to milk the cow.

How much do you think that PWI will charge for those medals?
Post edited by Ceiba - Sanctuary on

Comments

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why would they.. You can still get them. Its just more expensive now

That means Profit for PWI b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't think they will for a while, it'll come back in some other way I'm sure
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • xoltic
    xoltic Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Prob 100 golds or perhaps more, they already stated that "it was too easy to get" but what they really meant was: "We are not making enough money from them".
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its time to put some in cash shop for 20 gold or 25 gold or like the dragon orbs 5 for 112gold. at this point if they just put them in cash shop it make tons of ppls happy.b:shutup
  • Altamiria - Heavens Tear
    Altamiria - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why would they.. You can still get them. Its just more expensive now

That means Profit for PWI b:victory

how so the only way to get them now is to be in a TW faction... and be the leader.

I do not see how that profits PWE.
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how so the only way to get them now is to be in a TW faction... and be the leader.

I do not see how that profits PWE.

Maybe, cause they cost so much it forces some to cash shop and buy/sell gold to make the money to buy them from other players. I don't know if that is his reason but just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    $50, perhaps $75. PWE got rather upset and scolded PWI rather harshly. When the little girl stops flinching, they'll go back on sale for like, a weekend.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What really upsets me is that "The bearer of bad news" aka "Spoons wannabe" lied about it. Yea is because is glitched and ppl are taking advantage... yea right. If they had told us the truth about it, and that they just wanted to make money because "It was too easy to get", it would have been harsh but I would still believe him.

Now whenever he speaks about something that happened, I have to figure out if he is telling us the truth or just making up a bad excuse on-the-spot.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would guess 50-75 gold. Maybe a bit cheaper if you buy them in x10 stacks during a "sale" lol. They obviously aren't re-adding until they decided a new price. If the original price was still up to date, the Medals would have been back in Boutique shortly after the General Summers sale.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    xoltic wrote: »
    Prob 100 golds or perhaps more, they already stated that "it was too easy to get" but what they really meant was: "We are not making enough money from them".

Dont give them ideas, 100 bucks for those medals is a major rip off, it's not already 1k USD for a set of pixels expensive enough?
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bump. b:surrender
  • Johannia - Sanctuary
    Johannia - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea lets give em some ideas and tell them to bring the medals throught the new token shop...b:angry

25 GOLDS EACH MEDAL im so happy with this
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    here is how much and no 1 gold more. http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rank_and_Reputation/RankIX .b:shutup 1575.8 gold full set of rank9
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I just want to watch when they are added to the boutique for x amount of gold. b:chuckle

Yeeeea, they were removed because ppl were evil and bug exploiting, not because free players were making tons of money selling the DQ, nor because cashoppers were not charging gold to buy them.

It never was a matter of PWI not getting money from them, to PWI it does not really matter to earn some extra cash, is a free to play game after all, not getting money from this is just trivial. b:bye
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bump.