Two Experienced Gamers Coming to Harshlands in Need of Faction/Community

skuitar
skuitar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Greetings players of Harshlands!

My brother and I are going to create our characters and begin playing Today (Thursday) around 2:30pm EST.

We are both fairly experienced. My brother and I had played WoW for around 6 months, and took part in both end-game WotLK and Cataclysm content.

I also have been an end-game player in Maplestory (around lvl 135) and Eudemons (around lvl cap at the time of playing). Of course I have played many other online games too, but never reached end-game content in many other games. The other games are too numerous to mention.

"You last visited: 02-13-2009 at 06:50 PM"

I have a little bit of past experience with PWI. According to my forum avatar info, I got a BM to lvl 30 in Lost City. I played for maybe a week. I really liked the game but I was playing all alone back then.

Anyways, we would love to start in a community that will show us the ropes and offer assistance. We are looking for any experienced or helpful guild. A community that has a ventrilo or teamspeak server would be super duper too.

So if you'd like to see us level up to be decent faction assets, or if you just want to give a helping hand, please reply or send me a private message.

b:thanks
Post edited by skuitar on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There are plenty of factions here in Harshlands that would love to have you. There's a faction-list stickied on the top of this forum, you should definitely give that a look-over.

Just so you know, to join *most* of the decent "endgame" guilds on the server you need to be minimum lvl 90, with +5 TT90 gears (TT = twilight temple which is the entry-level gear for endgame players). Many guilds have gear requirements much higher than this.

I sent you a private forum message with some stuff to help you get started. Please contact me in-game if you need further help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.