Need help on guild

deidara979
deidara979 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Need help on faction i have made on archo server
its already about 10 days old.but why there are more ppl leaving guild than joining?
i have tried what i could to make them talk to each other
and it doesnt work
spammed wc everyday,only ppl who joined from viewing my wc,will leave sooner
now my guild has been so silentb:sad
any tips on how to make a talkative guild?
i would appreciate itb:pleased
btw my guild name is "Sylvester" and i bet many of you had never heard about this guild.
its quite less knownb:surrender
Post edited by deidara979 on

Comments

• Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lots of new factions this day and age hardly ever get off the ground unless they are splinter cells of another major faction. Making a large successful faction will not happen over night - it takes lots of work and lots of connections. WC recruitment might get you some people who are willing to give it a shot, but generally speaking when someone comes in and sees "2/10" they wont stick around very long if they don't know you. You'll have to play constantly with a group of people - make friends with them - help them out even if you don't need it - etc. Once you have a solid group of friends that are willing to become the core of your faction, then you can start branching out - maybe they have some other friends who they can bring over.

Probably one of the more important aspects of becoming a successful faction is having a purpose. What is your faction all about? Are there lots of players on the server who share the same interests / goals as you?

Heck I've been running my faction for over a year now and I'm still not at full capacity. I have over 100 toons in my faction, but only about 20 or so are semi-active mains. We all enjoy it though (or so they all sayb:chuckle).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..