Wraithgate cape

NovaZxR - Archosaur
NovaZxR - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Assassin
hey guyss.... the lunar energetic robe lunar glade too costly .....n i poor tooo b:surrender ...cant afford to buy the lunar glade......can some1 tell where n how to get the wraithgate cape???
Post edited by NovaZxR - Archosaur on

Comments

• _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The Wraithgate cape is obtained through trophy mode. I believe it is 60 - 80, 3 or 4 peeps in that range ( correct me if I am wrong ), and 2 of your high level buddies to help you clear the instance. You have a time limit to kill mobs to get the highest score possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Also, you have to be in the 60-80 range to get the medals needed for the cape.
  • NovaZxR - Archosaur
    NovaZxR - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    wat trophy mode??? i never did that before....range 60-80??? so i cant get the wraithgate cape???
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    wat trophy mode??? i never did that before....range 60-80??? so i cant get the wraithgate cape???

Energetic Robe: Wraithgate can only be gotten from Trophy Mode from Wraithgate. It's basically a squaded speedrun for levels 60-80.

Basically, if you do really good, you get a Gold Medal. 8 of those exchange for a cape at the NPC outside of Wraithgate.

Also, you can only get the medals if you're 60-80, but the cape can be account stashed.

I say all of this as an owner of Energetic Robe: Wraithgate and as an acquaintance of some of the best Trophy Mode runners on my server.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Look on the bright side, the lunar cape is farmable. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Tbh i would just farm the lunar cape. Trophy mode is really really hard to find squads for(in my server anyway) to do it in the time limit that gets you the medals for your cape you really need two lvl 100+ to help you out, usually two bms or a bm and a tank. Many people dont even know about trophy modes existence let alone how to do it well.
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have the trophy mode cape and its cheap compared to buying a WTLG .
    ive also heard that you need to pay 3 mil to go inside the instance and farm the mats plus they said that buying WTLG would be more cheaper than actually farming it, im not sure about this last one i just heard from a friend. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Energetic Robe: Wraithgate can only be gotten from Trophy Mode from Wraithgate. It's basically a squaded speedrun for levels 60-80.

Basically, if you do really good, you get a Gold Medal. 8 of those exchange for a cape at the NPC outside of Wraithgate.

Also, you can only get the medals if you're 60-80, but the cape can be account stashed.

I say all of this as an owner of Energetic Robe: Wraithgate and as an acquaintance of some of the best Trophy Mode runners on my server.

WOW :O

I spent over 20hrs total looking for a good trophy mode squad. Only got 2 and they both failed.

Could you possibly ask one of those TM runners to help me?
  • Insanebrujah - Dreamweaver
    Insanebrujah - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Do you have to have 3 to 4 people. Or could leader b the between 60 _ 80 ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thank you Dorset
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Do you have to have 3 to 4 people. Or could leader b the between 60 _ 80 ?

You need at least 4 people between 60-80, one of those being the leader of the squad.
    Could you possibly ask one of those TM runners to help me?

Well, as far as I know, Azgarius doesn't play much anymore due to RL reasons and Sir_Lag_Alot is now past the lvl 80 cap. That means two of the best TM runners on the server aren't available anymore.

For DDs, you can pretty much get any decent 4-5 aps DDs. Heck, doesn't even have to be that high, I recall running successfully with a 3.33 bm.

And really, the Energetic Robe: Wraithgate is at best a temporary solution, as you'll eventually want to grow out of the limitations of a G9 item. For example, you might want to shard DoTs or Primevals/Savants, which you cannot do with Energetic Robe: Wraithgate. Though, at that point, the cost of getting Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade should be pocket change.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Holy fail thread. b:shocked b:sad

Wraithgate Trophy Mode is run by 4 people level 60-80, not 3, not 5, not 2, not 6, not 1. You have to have 4 people to initiate the quest, at least we did last time I tried.

Once you have 4 people level 60-80, and you have activated Trophy Mode, you can invite two more people to your squad of any level, to complete the instance. Typically, a 100+ barb and a 100+ bm go along, barb to pull and arma the **** out of everything, the BM to stun, and aoe.

The instance has to be completed in something around 1,100 seconds, including ALL mobs and ALL bosses, in order to get a gold medal.

Any other questions? Or is this Fail-Go-Round going to keep spinning?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011

Wraithgate Trophy Mode is run by 4 people level 60-80, not 3, not 5, not 2, not 6, not 1. You have to have 4 people to initiate the quest, at least we did last time I tried.

Once you have 4 people level 60-80, and you have activated Trophy Mode, you can invite two more people to your squad of any level, to complete the instance. Typically, a 100+ barb and a 100+ bm go along, barb to pull and arma the **** out of everything, the BM to stun, and aoe.

The instance has to be completed in something around 1,100 seconds, including ALL mobs and ALL bosses, in order to get a gold medal.

Actually, you don't have to kill every single mob. I've ran quite a few trophy modes where we ignored single mobs and still got gold.

Also, personally I've never ran a TM with a 100+ barb. The runs I was on had an epic lvl 80 barb and 2 lvl 100 DDs, most commonly a 5 aps BM and a 5 aps Assassin. Though, I suppose it'd be hard to find a barb capable of pulling properly on 80.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Since you're higher than 80, you could farm eden trophy mode.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Actually, you don't have to kill every single mob. I've ran quite a few trophy modes where we ignored single mobs and still got gold.

Also, personally I've never ran a TM with a 100+ barb. The runs I was on had an epic lvl 80 barb and 2 lvl 100 DDs, most commonly a 5 aps BM and a 5 aps Assassin. Though, I suppose it'd be hard to find a barb capable of pulling properly on 80.

Ahhh. Did you so Serpentex as well?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Sir_Lag_Alot - Sanctuary
    Sir_Lag_Alot - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012

I am now close to 105 and when i hit 105 i will start back up doing lunar TM's you get better capes and it is for 90-105

Also 4 to 6 ppl with in lvl range can do TM bh 69 it is optinal if you take lvl 100's
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Cape is also Account Stashable - You can get it on another Alt 60-80 lvl and transfer it between your sin and other alts through Account stash provided you can invest in a stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I see my posts from the past!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I am now close to 105 and when i hit 105 i will start back up doing lunar TM's you get better capes and it is for 90-105

Also 4 to 6 ppl with in lvl range can do TM bh 69 it is optinal if you take lvl 100's

Lvl 104s should know better than to Necro b:bye
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory