Unable to connect to server? and Log in time out?

hawkhalosilver
hawkhalosilver Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Support Desk
Hello, I'm new to this website, and to the game, I've been playing for a few days, but just a few minutes ago, I got a disconnection message, and when I attempt to re-log in it says "Log in timeout and a timer, then eventually says "Unable to connect to server".

I was wondering if this was because of maintenance, or is it another technical issue. I tried looking for other forums that would reveal the answer without having to post, but nothing is said bluntly. Anyone who knows why this is, please let me know. :)
Post edited by hawkhalosilver on

Comments

• yokoaki
    yokoaki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i'm currently having the same problem, every time i've restarted the client i dont have any ping to the servers any of them. any help would be nice.
  • rumpleteazer78
    rumpleteazer78 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:shocked same thing here, im on the raging tide server
  • hawkhalosilver
    edited April 2011
    yeah...:/ im on harshlands and it just cut out.
  • llostleanore
    llostleanore Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The servers are down. Don't panic. I was playing a little while ago and logged off because in the chat window a "servers will shut down in 200 seconds" notice... i'm sure it'll be back up soon. :)
  • shinzm
    shinzm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Same here. It must be a server problem or maintenance or something. =S
  • shinzm
    shinzm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The servers are down. Don't panic. I was playing a little while ago and logged off because in the chat window a "servers will shut down in 200 seconds" notice... i'm sure it'll be back up soon. :)

Cool, thanks for letting us know! =)
  • Adalette - Dreamweaver
    Adalette - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    no problem. ^_^
  • hawkhalosilver
    edited April 2011
    I thought so lol thanks for the heads up
  • rumpleteazer78
    edited April 2011
    it would be helpfull if they would post (that whats about to happen b4 ithappens) so that people dont panic, on the forums and on the website, under NEWS

CUZ I PANICED
  • Iserya - Sanctuary
    Iserya - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    it would be helpfull if they would post (that whats about to happen b4 ithappens) so that people dont panic, on the forums and on the website, under NEWS

CUZ I PANICED

They do, if you took the pain to look on the "general disussion" section of this forum, you would have noticed.
  • nurclyde
    nurclyde Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They do, if you took the pain to look on the "general disussion" section of this forum, you would have noticed.

sorry but there is nothing there about server maintenence or anything.
    at least i cannot find anything there, pls correct me if i am wrong
    oh man, really sorry, i keep forgetting the time diference(feeling like a dope)
  • Iserya - Sanctuary
    Iserya - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    nurclyde wrote: »
    sorry but there is nothing there about server maintenence or anything.
    at least i cannot find anything there, pls correct me if i am wrong

The said thread is always first on General discussion section:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1072001

Maintenance are usually always planned (if no exceptions) at the same day and hour too, so on tuesday 11 pm PST till wednesday 1 am PST :)
  • Divvey - Raging Tide
    Divvey - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They're all still down, yet the site says they're all up!

grrr:angry
  • rumpleteazer78
    edited April 2011
    They're all still down, yet the site says they're all up!

grrr:angry

Raging tides is up
  • Niriko - Harshlands
    Niriko - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    since yesterday i have exactly the same prob b:surrender
    if want to log in the timer pops up and counts till 1 second, then it breaks up and then it shows the "unable to connect to server"-window...i tried to log in to every server but its every time the same. if i look up all servers there is no information about ping or population b:angry
    i checked my internet connection and firewall, verified the game and used force log and all of that changed nothing...BUT i could download the last update (gameversion 512) isnt that strange?
    please help b:cry
  • Ajvengence - Raging Tide
    Ajvengence - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yeah im havin da same prob i cnt ply game but i can update. i havent been able to ply since tuesday.b:angry
  • Niriko - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    i even re-downloaded it! nothing changed -.-
  • loviafamily
    loviafamily Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i cannot log in my account from HEAVEN TEAR SERVER since last thursday nite til now which sunday 8 p.m. can anybody help and contact to PW adminstrator or game controller set thing right and bring those server back online. if any1 from same server like i do. you guys can share any info. that i don't know. and THANK YOU. game name anzowonder.
  • Niriko - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    i downloaded forsaken world and this works perfectly...
    so where is the prob?

any mods, please help!