Cannot log in in game and forum

valkoe
valkoe Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
I have another account that i cannot log in on both forum and game.Let me expalin in details..It was my archer diva_da_arch lvl 100 in Archosour server, i was farming herbs in Hell and i got dc'ed,and when i try to log in it says 'incorrect user or password'.I tried on forum too but cannot log in,ive sent ticket like 5-7 times and i got a replied ' your account is not ban,u will be able to log' but till date i cannot log in,i dont use any special charctyers for my passworrd,Ive ask so many times for GM on game and got no reply for GM,and i really need my archer account back,i did evrything i can like sent ticket and all but non work at a moment so if GM can explain to me il be very thankfull and email me at this account mail and I freaking need that archer account before rep sales end. And also i got reply from GM saying that i need to answer
PWE registered Account Name:

PWE registered Nickname:

PWE registered Full Name (First, Last):

PWE registered Account's Registered Email Address:

PWE registered Date of Birth:

PWE registered Country:

PWE registered SECRET QUESTION AND ANSWER: What was the name of your first teacher?

PWE registered IP address: i donno what to do i sure its my account, and i canot answer all that,but i can ANSWER MY SECURITY QUESTION.the reason i cant answer all is that i have too 3 accounts and i never think this will happen and i dont write all the details.Is it hard to get a GM on online like in game,did GM visit ARChosour server,ive been World Chating for GM there most of the times and im freaking sad.And also if i can get answer this my email as i forgot my archer email