Management Poll!

2»

Comments

• JohnnysAss - Sanctuary
    JohnnysAss - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The mods and gm's are just as bad, here's an example. In this thread ' http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1072971 ', the idea of a lawsuit was brought up and a guy who i assume to be a law student, lawyer or just a smart guy at the end of the thread posted how pwi had actually done something wrong and further more gave a case example, it was a good read. Now keep in mind this thread was up all morning till this guy posted the lawyer talk then fuzzy seen fit to close the thread with a reason as to why, butttt here's the kicker, the smart guy/ maybe lawyer or students post was gone, deleted. I would imagine his response to this will be something like 'The china devs made me do it' .
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Do you like this game's management?
    This isn't just as a manager, I am talking about as a person too. Do you like the Moderators? The Game Masters? The Developers?

Tell me what you think. This time, I won't tell you how I feel about things. I want to wait and see what unfolds before I open my mouth. I'm interested in hearing all of your responses!

This poll will be open all week.
    You gave us only 2 choices either yes or no, black or white.

And we are suppose to round up all the diff. moderators, game masters, and developers who are even in diff. countries, into one big wad and decide?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lillemy - Sanctuary
    Lillemy - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I wonder if some angry player(s) have used multiple accounts to vote "No" many times....

Hehe. I'm abit more supriced that so many voted yes. No ingame support. Banning people instead of fixing glitches in the game. Bugs all over the place that they have known about for years. Is this something people call well managed or have the devs voted?
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There is very poor management towards the community. We are very rarely informed of what is going on, and the excuses seems to constantly change therefore making them unreliable. Even though this is a "free-to-play" game, I have seen people spend thousands here so it really isn't, therefore I think the community should be informed on what is going on around here. Keeping your players (who pay your salaries) in the dark about things is not a good idea, at least to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I voted no. Poor management, and like I said a year ago - a monkey could do better. Might as well let someone like me take over the company (or game, at least). At least, I'd be able to satisfy the majority of the players.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    TBH, I love the mods and Frankie. The other Gms you never see, or hear from (not counting the new patch gm... w/e his name is... xD) But the Manager and the Devs I dont have a particular fondness for. Mostly because their not fixing any bugs in game. They just keep adding sale after sale after sale to make their wallets bigger. I liked the old management staff who got to know their players, who did fun events, who fixed bugs, who cared about our opinions and thoughts on the game. We play your game, we (probably) know it better then you do. if you listened to us more then you wouldn't be running this amazing game into the ground.

QQ We miss you Spoons </3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The mods and gm's are just as bad, here's an example. In this thread ' http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1072971 ', the idea of a lawsuit was brought up and a guy who i assume to be a law student, lawyer or just a smart guy at the end of the thread posted how pwi had actually done something wrong and further more gave a case example, it was a good read. Now keep in mind this thread was up all morning till this guy posted the lawyer talk then fuzzy seen fit to close the thread with a reason as to why, butttt here's the kicker, the smart guy/ maybe lawyer or students post was gone, deleted. I would imagine his response to this will be something like 'The china devs made me do it' .

The post was by me, they deleted it.

I also probably have some special notification that pops up whenever I post.

They just don't want customers to know the truth about their rights as a consumer. Not that many consumers would actually do much because taking action takes quite a bit of money.

Its soo much easier to hide the truth of the matter than it is to solve it ethically and legitimately.
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sorry i did not vote. i am 50/50 at this time.gm are ok /mod's are cool/management need to give more up on whats going on with dq and rank medals. the horse in dq is cool but to high.
  • Svedra - Archosaur
    Svedra - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The GM's and mods seem like cool people, the Devs on the other hand...b:scorn
  • ThrasherXIII - Dreamweaver
    ThrasherXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ~mindless QQ about his worthless post being removed~

I would have to say you should at least make sure you get your facts straight before you begin to attempt your so-called "legal counsel".

I saw your post...it was a load of bs. The disclaimer you said wasn't there? Check the ToS...this game could shut down tomorrow with no warning, and you're worrying about a sale where "advertised specialized goods" were not delivered? The news posts said exactly what was going to be on sale...where are these "undelivered specialized goods"?

Before you cast aspersions on others, think about what you're going to say, and then do a little research.

/rant
  • PunchO - Sanctuary
    PunchO - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Voted NO because it always takes (felt) 30 k+ posts und 1 year to fix something obvious.
    b:bye won the game now playing forum

The skill "uninstall" is really underrated,
    how else to make 100 % of mobs, pk ers, bugs go *pouf* ?
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would have to say you should at least make sure you get your facts straight before you begin to attempt your so-called "legal counsel".

I saw your post...it was a load of bs. The disclaimer you said wasn't there? Check the ToS...this game could shut down tomorrow with no warning, and you're worrying about a sale where "advertised specialized goods" were not delivered? The news posts said exactly what was going to be on sale...where are these "undelivered specialized goods"?

Before you cast aspersions on others, think about what you're going to say, and then do a little research.

/rant

You should take your advice as I believe you're the one who needs to do a little research here on consumer protection laws before you're opinion(s) are justified. I also believe you need to go through various Court Cases that have rendered the "Terms of Service" or Binding terms of Agreement invalid due to generality. The clause permitting Perfect World Entertainment to change their terms of service without notice does not actually work. There have been a few court cases most of which have been unsuccessfully defended by the companies in which such clauses deemed the agreement invalid (see Harris v. Blockbuster Inc., No. 3:09-cv-217-M). In other cases since the terms of service weren't spelled out upon registering, users hadn't actually agreed (see Specht v. Netscape decision, 306 F.3d 17).

There is a reason most software includes scrollable terms as you install it, and modern websites include scrollable terms of service before you can proceed to the next step (to avoid the second case). There is also a reason why modern software does not include the "Right to change" clause either.

Furthermore, no binding terms of agreement take precedence over the constitution or laws of the residing country.

It appears you need to learn a little more because you're seriously lacking any degree of intelligence on the matter.

In the advertisement of the sale on December 21, 2010, Perfect World Entertainment subsidy of Perfect World Co. deliberately and in the underlying message implied the delivery of Rank 9 equipment given by the items in the sale (which included all required elements). Included were instructions on how the items were used to manufacture said gears.

From that point the specialized content - the rank 9 gears, were deemed deliverables branded under the term "General Summer's Sale".
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stay on topic.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011

/rant

Trololololololb:bye
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I vote **** NO. The GMs and Mods do what they can, but unfortunately, they are required to do what they are told, which leaves them with the choice of either getting fired, or having the players hate them. Anyone remember spoons?
    Now the devs, while they have brought enough **** and stupidity to this game, I honestly can't hold them accountable for more than having crappy forethought before implementing stuff for over here. Why? Because everything is ultimately up to the Marketing Team.

Yes, the Marketing Team, they are the reason PWI is spiraling downhill. They are the ones who constantly are thinking up ways to get us to fork over more cash. They are the ones who removed medals from DQ, and who will be adding them to the boutique in the future. They are behind the constant sales and lack of care for the players.

And there is nothing the mods, GMs, or even the devs, can do about them.