rofl @ Golden Steed Ticket

violetpearl2
violetpearl2 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Haven't laughed that much for a long time PWI guys b:laugh

150k dq points b:laughb:cryb:laugh

Instead of that mount (in event boutique I'll get close to 3 mounts for that points amount)
add pls some useful and not overpriced stuff to event boutique.

Ty in advance b:bye
Post edited by violetpearl2 on

Comments

• Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well, you know the guys from PWI, they're always up for making us laugh our asses off.
    I would laugh, if it weren't such a pathetic "reward".

Personally i believe they take us all for morons.
  • VeonitaMysti - Dreamweaver
    VeonitaMysti - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow what kind of stupid joke is that .... when they said something rare is gonna come I though like a high grade Dragon Orb ( not upgradeable )
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    Veonita LvL 23 Seeker
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 100 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I bought DQ items for 11mil (due the event it is cheaper) and got that mount.
    Imo it's cool, but did I make a mistake?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Functionality-wise, you're right, other mounts are just as fast as the Golden Steed. What makes this Steed special is actually its design and exclusivity, being that one, it was made by China specifically for us, and two, it can only be obtained through the DQ shop. No other mount in the game shares these traits.
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Functionality-wise, you're right, other mounts are just as fast as the Golden Steed. What makes this Steed special is actually its design and exclusivity, being that one, it was made by China specifically for us, and two, it can only be obtained through the DQ shop. No other mount in the game shares these traits.

Until you put it in the boutique for 5 gold in another 2 weeks. b:bye

PS Give us a damn orb sale -_-'
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Where is my....Ah found it:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you seriously expect ANYBODY, besides some silly billies, to use their DQ Points on a god damn worthless piece of **** mount that for the equivalent in event gold you could get 3 or more????
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The fact that it was made exclusively for us, and that it can only be obtained from DQ points, WOULD be cool, if it was more than just an ordinary horse mount (we've already got like 6 of em) spray-painted gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Cerydwen - Harshlands
    Cerydwen - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011

It's a horse painted in gold. There is nothing exclusive about its design other then a gold hue.

E for effort China
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    I don't Wanna be in guild with idiots who tlkd tons of **** to me in the past for example MrsNospheratu who constantly pms me trash talk...LIKE NIGGUH U ROCKING R9 SET +11 ,not only do you suck...but your QQ is outrageous.

True Story yo b:chuckle
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Pee Horse...Me Chinese me play joke me put pee in your horseb:chuckle

ok so china people control this game...they were like wtf these americans made the rank 9 so cheap..Americans dont know how to run game..then Chinese told you guys to wait for a replacement, then they give us a **** horse for replacement..China controls USA Pwi people
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    China dev 1: Damn, the US players are complaining again

China dev 2: About what?

China dev 1: Bugs not being fixed. Cash shop sales. We forgot to do half the expansion. We didn't alter guild bases for other versions.

China dev 2: Well how can we pretend we care while ignoring bugs and all real issues

China dev 1: I dunno

China dev 2: wait a minute, don't they have something unique to their version, a dq rewards or something?

China dev 1: oh yea, they do

China dev 2: lets take the horse that we've already copied a dozen times, put a new color on it, and make it exclusive for them!

China dev 1: BRILLIANT!

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/assets_c/2009/01/brilliant-thumb-500x375.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011

China dev 1: Bugs not being fixed. Cash shop sales. We forgot to do half the expansion. We didn't alter guild bases for other versions.

China dev 2: Well how can we pretend we care while ignoring bugs and all real issues

China dev 2: wait a minute, don't they have something unique to their version, a dq rewards or something?

China dev 2: lets take the horse that we've already copied a dozen times, put a pee color on it, and make it exclusive for them!

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I bet you money PWI China took all the profit money from USA Pwi for selling rank 9 so cheap..PWI USA thought they could get away with fast money. So China said have this pee horse americans, we pee on u
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    and two, it can only be obtained through the DQ shop
    Exclusivity. Sounds nice. If only we had another example of something that was once declared cash-shop exclusive and kept exclusive...

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011

China dev 2: lets take the horse that we've already copied a dozen times, put a new color on it, and make it exclusive for them!

that made me LOL in real life b:chuckleb:laughb:laugh
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is there a screen shot of the horse floating around? If it really is just hte standard horse painted gold, there's some additional confirmation of how "hardworking" our Devs are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is there a screen shot of the horse floating around? If it really is just hte standard horse painted gold, there's some additional confirmation of how "hardworking" our Devs are.
    b:laugh

here we go
    horsen.png
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you people whine and cry too much :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:laugh

here we go

Ohhhh i saw that in TW one day b:laugh
  • WingedHlpr - Lost City
    WingedHlpr - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not whining but what would make the mount better is if the speed was 15 instead of 11.... that would be awesome.

Or at least 13, heck even if it was 12 ppl would be more willing to get it and not see it as a Fail from PWI.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2011

I lol'd.

Not to be mean or anything, but even I can pretty much do THAT for a private server (just without the gold glow gfx). Also, I'm having a very hard time believing that they went through the trouble of painting gold a horse texture just for us.

Now then, if it were the unicorn from Robot Unicorn Attack, complete with a rainbow trail gfx so that we may chase our dreams... Now THAT would be awesome.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    I lol'd.

Not to be mean or anything, but even I can pretty much do THAT for a private server (just without the gold glow gfx). Also, I'm having a very hard time believing that they went through the trouble of painting gold a horse texture just for us.

Now then, if it were the unicorn from Robot Unicorn Attack, complete with a rainbow trail gfx so that we may chase our dreams... Now THAT would be awesome.
    Only if it played the music
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Tell those chinese that we want medals of glory, not a stupid light-brown horse. If they don't want to give back the medals then take away the rank9 from the people who got it because they got it too easily (and give them something as full nirvana +10 as compensation).
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have one on my other Cleric and it is growing on me...Beside when you have that many DQ points and NOT going for R9, why not b:chuckleb:cute

Not everyone wants/needs DQ medals.

Although....If they put Perfect Horns in the DQ rewards!!! DO IT!!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Only if it played the music

That's why we have media players for.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2011

You realize history is playing against those words right? As with all things that were "exclusive" at first, they eventually end up in the boutique. If there is ANY reason to get this mount it is because they have no other use(which should be that way for all of us now) for their points.

Nobody cares about mounts - which is one thing your employers over emphasize. Nobody cares about fashion - this got old. Nobody cares about the useless little slap-in-the-face items and additions that are put into the game. We want a REASON to keep playing and there is only one aspect of the game that needs to be address to achieve this.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Hahaha b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Vincinator - Raging Tide
    Vincinator - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow a lot of whining..

Don't like the horse ?? Just don't get it !!

Makes me think as if they put out a super new arcane helm or something. Would I rush to go get it ? Nope, I barely play mage classes. It's a addition for those who want to get it. (I don't)

Are any of you forced to use your dragon points to get it , or you can all just keep them and pray the medals come back ?? Or use the 150k DQ points to get 3 event cards and so many charms to last u a darn while if u don't PK, nor TW ??

Their choice to implement that, your choice to get it or not..No one ever told you "Get the horse or uninstall"
    In game chars (Raging tide, over a year im here)
    Sir_Puma (BM 98)-- L_y_n_x (Barb 85) Cyres (Cleric 69)
    BurningHeart (Wiz 34)-- LadyPuma (Veno 57,used as bank char)
    Vincinator (Test seeker lvl 46,RiP)-- Amup( True Seeker 71)
    Powerleveld chars : None-- Quests done : Too many b:surrender
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Say what you all want but I am determined to get that ugly **** horse.

I have unsettled beef with DQ reward horse mounts
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Nobody cares about fashion - this got old.

Objection. I like my fashion. Just that the design quality has gone down the toilet.
    Are any of you forced to use your dragon points to get it

I don't know how many (if any) feel the same way as me, but what bugs me is that this horse is a DP sink. On top of that, it's pretty much useless.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Tell those chinese that we want medals of glory, not a stupid light-brown horse. If they don't want to give back the medals then take away the rank9 from the people who got it because they got it too easily (and give them something as full nirvana +10 as compensation).

How is that even compensation lolusmokecrack???Then what about all the additional hundreds millions that people may of spent on it???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
This discussion has been closed.