BM or Sin

BigFIuffy - Archosaur
BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
So, i have completely destroyed my barbs build for completely full max HP, making him officially a buff **** and tw cata barb. Now however i need a new class for farming TT and Nirvana and PKing.

Obviously the most OP Class Sins or i think most people would agree the second most OP bms. Normally i would just go Sin but i have some nice gear from my barb that i can account stash

Cube Necklace (mdef)
+6 Heavenrage Boots
GXs

Does that gear make it worth it to roll a BM or should i just make a Sin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BigFIuffy - Archosaur on

Comments

• PrettylnPink - Lost City
    PrettylnPink - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well, i guess it depends what youll be doing more. Bms would be easier if you had some1 bp you for farming b:chuckle but in pvp sins are way to opb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We veno are so hated that we dont' even get invited to bh's anymoreb:cry But well show them b:angry who needs squads when our hercs do all the job b:chuckle
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So, i have completely destroyed my barbs build for completely full max HP, making him officially a buff **** and tw cata barb. Now however i need a new class for farming TT and Nirvana and PKing.

Obviously the most OP Class Sins or i think most people would agree the second most OP bms. Normally i would just go Sin but i have some nice gear from my barb that i can account stash

Cube Necklace (mdef)
    +6 Heavenrage Boots
    GXs

Does that gear make it worth it to roll a BM or should i just make a Sin?

Emm despite the fact that i dont like sins, i say think practicly.

You still have your HA gear and if its bound, your both chars can wear it.

And as for BM Vs. Sin. Imo BM will level faster and easier, cause many FC, TT, BH squads ask for one.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Honourless - Heavens Tear
    Honourless - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Probably sin when factoring pk into the mix,as cowardly and cheap as i think they are b:chuckle

Although if its group/squad pking mostly you want,bm would be better for you,and for ff tt etc i would also say bm.
    How to be pro at all recent COD games,lay claymore behind you at exit to room,lie down and shoot anyone coming in front door,rinse and repeat.
    Host advantage get you killed?Never fear,with a 50% chance of spawning in behind your killer revenge will surely be yours.
    Can't aim for ****?Never fear.aim assist and cursor magnetism!
    Best of all,after a few kills the game will play itself and bump your k/d to new highs with its killstreaks system!
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bm while seen as an "OP" class still has utility, and is always a welcome class in any party, while a sin is often scoffed at.

You could try a seeker ^_^
  • ourmazdg
    ourmazdg Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:sin
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Voted BM

You have your barbs HA gear (most of it can be used except for necessary int pieces)
    BMs have quicker access to 5 aps (if that is what you aim)
    BMs can tank , pull and are nearly always granted a spot for FFs , RBs , Warsong blah blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sins are better for farming. I used to farm on my BM before my Sin had her current gear and the speed in which I can complete TT runs is astonishingly noticeable. Although she has almost half the pdef my BM has, the ridiculous amount of bloodsuck covers it not to mention very useful skills like Rib Strike, Tidal Protection, and Shadow Jump that makes bosses easier and runs shorter.

As for PK...I don't really PvP on my Sin so I wouldn't know, but I find Sins are only OP when they have +10-12 R9. G13 and R8 Sins are rather easy to kill because they hit for lot less and most of them don't know how to stunlock. Only times I lost to a non R9 Sin is when I got ganked.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sins need a heavy investment to be worth having. I'm astonished how little I've put into my BM and yet it's doing fine in all the BH's and got 5.0 so much cheaper. HF and GS imho make up for or beat the difference in dps, and really when it comes down to a few seconds difference: I'd opt for BM's survivability.

With a sin you'd have a harder time getting some of your BH100s done.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    yeah necro guys

Pretty sure by now he's made his choice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited August 2012
    yeah necro guys

Pretty sure by now he's made his choice

would you believe i didnt event notice Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    would you believe i didnt event notice Q.Q

I was about to post till I realized as well b:shutup
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So glad I could be of service b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1. Roll a sin
    2. Farm with that sin 24/7
    3. Roll a BM with Sin's farming profit
    4. ????????
    5. Profit

I have a 4aps sage BM and 5aps demon Sin so I know both well.
    edited August 2012
    dog10240 wrote: »
    1. Roll a sin
    2. Farm with that sin 24/7
    3. Roll a BM with Sin's farming profit
    4. ????????
    5. Profit

I have a 4aps sage BM and 5aps demon Sin so I know both well.

Sure , but you dont know how to read and still contributing to the necro. We already got trapped here , no need to continue this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hm bladeass or assmaster.. .cannot decide D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • thumbs
    edited August 2012
    Sure , but you dont know how to read and still contributing to the necro. We already got trapped here , no need to continue this

You're a genius! You recognized a necro and they didn't! Grtz to you!
    edited August 2012
    thumbs wrote: »
    You're a genius! You recognized a necro and they didn't! Grtz to you!

What an contributing post to this zombie thread ...... kudos to you

Why dont you find some more clever way to bash on me ..... you ridicule your own self

i pity you ...... really
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sneaks in a +1 while no one is looking >_>
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    inb4lock for necro
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • thumbs
    edited August 2012
    What an contributing post to this zombie thread ...... kudos to you

Why dont you find some more clever way to bash on me ..... you ridicule your own self

i pity you ...... really

Yep I'm so pitiful that I think that the person that skipped all the other posts is going to stop to read mine just to find out it's a necro. b:chuckle .

Try a pm and you might not look so stupid to so many people at once.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
This discussion has been closed.