I'm pissed...

Options

Comments

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes, i think its cause of my gears that the pk me...but not for same reason as you think.

I have TT80 and 3k HP on Cleric lvl99 (i survive, never got called fail so i dont care what you think about it). So the main reason why they pk me, is cause they asume i m low level and they CAN kill me (and not the other way around).

And if you think its only for testing their boundries and pk to see if they can kill or survive me..i would ask why then standing next to npc and stealth, why in cube and not in OT, why in random rooms camping and not go whitenamed or duel?

I am pretty sure we both came to the same conclusion as why you always die... your lousy gears. I don't think they are testing their boundaries or anything... you are just a easy target and they just wanted to kill you... simple as that.

You might not care what I think about you... and for all that matters you shouldn't... consider I am not even in the same server. But you obvious care enough about being killed to make a post.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes, i think its cause of my gears that the pk me...but not for same reason as you think.

I have TT80 and 3k HP on Cleric lvl99

http://i.imgur.com/USxXf.jpg

Wat.

I have a base vit of 40, and I have 1k hp more than you do, with no gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/USxXf.jpg

Wat.

I have a base vit of 40, and I have 1k hp more than you do, with no gears.

b:cry i m pure build cleric! i want to restat tho to vit base 3 LOL ofc get better gear but not now. atm i just work on something else.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/Nadeshikoslove/Random/test04.png

And as for others. A Cleric doesnt fail just cause he has TT80. I survived Delta, SoT, Warsong and other instances (TT3-x as well), i m not pvp orientated, so whats big deal? You actually call ME fail, cause i get killed by others who intentionaly camp in rooms (especially by sins)? Look at yourself before you point your finger at others.

My Veno has better Gear cause he needs it more than my Cleric to solo TTs. She has Lunar, Cube necklace and TT90. So far the only one who fails here, are dorks here who actually think that a high level cleric needs a better gear to survive any instance. If you wouldnt fail so much, the cleric or you wouldnt die.

I dont remember when i even died last time in squads so you know, never got called fail neither of my build or my ability to heal. Ever considered the fact that clerics can have base of 5 vit?

Appearently I need to have a better gear to post here about getting pk by lvl100 sin nonstop in cube? Must love the community. And so you know, i know its been level 100+ sin cause i saw them outside in room 1 and checked their gear...grats on rank 8
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:cry i m pure build cleric! i want to restat tho to vit base 3 LOL ofc get better gear but not now. atm i just work on something else. Appearently you need to have a better gear to post here about getting pk by sin in cube nonstop?

And as for others. A Cleric doesnt fail just cause he has TT80. I survived Delta, SoT, Warsoul and other instances, i m not pvp orientated, so whats big deal? You actually call ME fail, cause i get killed by others who intentionaly camp in rooms (especially by sins)? Look at yourself before you point your finger at others.

My Veno has best Gear cause he needs it more than my Cleric. He has Warsoul, Lunar, Cube necklace and TT90. So far the only one who fails here, are dorks here who actually think that a high level cleric needs a better gear to survive any instance. If you wouldnt fail so much, the cleric wouldnt die.

I dont remember when i even died last time in squads so you know, never got called fail neither of my build or my ability to heal. Ever considered the fact that clerics can have base of 5 vit?

You survived a warsoul weapon? but yeah sins are cube are annoying! wait im a sin? o.o Q_Q i swear some sins kill in cube just cuz they think that stealthing back wont let the person know who killed em b:laugh
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You survived a warsoul weapon? but yeah sins are cube are annoying! wait im a sin? o.o Q_Q i swear some sins kill in cube just cuz they think that stealthing back wont let the person know who killed em b:laugh

Was a typo..warsong lol
    You just been to fast. always confuse the both.
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Was a typo..warsong lol

Dw. its still a good achievement to survive a warsoul weapon....or nowadays a R9 wep b:shocked
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dw. its still a good achievement to survive a warsoul weapon....or nowadays a R9 wep b:shocked

Jeez, beware like i would need it. I hit hard enough and tbh i dont care about the "new generation" of faster, stronger, epic fail....i get only better gear, if i feel like i need to upgrade. Since i m doing good job as cleric with tt80 as with tt90 or with rank gear i dont feel like getting now a new one, cause i can compete with any instance pve wise atm.
    so i care less if they call me actually fail. i seen more than enough clerics with nirvana and rank8-9, that didnt manage to keep the squad alive, while i could (after they ragequit, calling squad fail lol) or called by friends, cause their cleric failed and got kicked.

Some just like to blame the victim for wearing a short skirt for getting rap*d and not the rapist.
    (Means blaming a Cleric for wearing tt80, while getting pk by a sin..explained again for less smart people)

:P have fun
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jeez, beware like i would need it. I hit hard enough and tbh i dont care about the "new generation" of faster, stronger, epic fail....i get only better gear, if i feel like i need to upgrade. Since i m doing good job as cleric with tt80 as with tt90 or with rank gear i dont feel like getting now a new one, cause i can compete with any instance pve wise atm.
    so i care less if they call me actually fail. i seen more than enough clerics with nirvana and rank8-9, that didnt manage to keep the squad alive, while i could (after they ragequit, calling squad fail lol) or called by friends, cause their cleric failed and got kicked.

Some just like to blame the victim for wearing a short skirt for getting rap*d and not the rapist.
    (Means blaming a Cleric for wearing tt80, while getting pk by a sin..explained again for less smart people)

Just hope you don't plan on ever doing 3-3, 3-2 emperor, several world bosses, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options

Dont worry i know ur an epic cleric b:victory
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just hope you don't plan on ever doing 3-3, 3-2 emperor, several world bosses, etc.

3-3 on veno only (helped with bh alot of times on cleric tho , boss with random agro but never full run), 3-2 i did with emperor, world bosses i did all of them and still do regulary.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ the 101 sin complaining about stealth. hope its sarcasm. but yeah sins are pretty OP at 1v1 pvp but cmon....assassin....arnt they supposed to kill ****? dont worry we get laughed at in TW so we cant be THAT OP. ill tell ya what from now on when im in cube and stealthed ill type in common chat "SUPER....POWERFUL.....MIGHTY...WHIRLING...."and by then you should have some kind of defense stragedy that usually involves running around like an idiot. lol but just for you guys ill start doing that in cube. fair? im tryin to do my part b:pleased

When did I complain about stealth? Try 101 Sin who's made the class when it just came out and knows about the class better than most, but has come to loathe the class for its brokenness and population of a** holes. It's enabling morons with no skills to faceroll and actually kill someone.

The class disgusts me and I only keep posting under my Sin because that's who most people know me by on the forum.
  • froddoasd
    froddoasd Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That's one of the reasons I don't cube. I better buy hypers and do x12 FC runs. You'll make more exp spending around the same amount of coins.

If you trying to get the belt/necklace, almost the same: better farm and buy it.

He is right. If sins are such a problem you are better off doing frost.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    froddoasd wrote: »
    He is right. If sins are such a problem you are better off doing frost.
    actually i dont care about the exp. i want pages for veno, but yes it would have been better if i invested 500k in 1 1/2 pages at shop than in doing cube full with sins in it.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    actually i dont care about the exp. i want pages for veno, but yes it would have been better if i invested 500k in 1 1/2 pages at shop than in doing cube full with sins in it.

I'd guess you're being targeted for being easy to kill in pvp, as that's the only reason i can think of you get killed so much. I do cube when i have time on my wizzy and sin, and I've been killed once recently, which was when i afked in bored room. Other than that, i think you just have horrible luck, since i don't remember the last time someone attacked my wizard in cube, even though I"m in Regenesis, which is a pretty big target for some people on the server lol.

Not sure there is a fix to bad luck D:
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd guess you're being targeted for being easy to kill in pvp, as that's the only reason i can think of you get killed so much. I do cube when i have time on my wizzy and sin, and I've been killed once recently, which was when i afked in bored room. Other than that, i think you just have horrible luck, since i don't remember the last time someone attacked my wizard in cube, even though I"m in Regenesis, which is a pretty big target for some people on the server lol.

shhh maybe its cause you are in regenesis they dont kill you D:

I m done with big factions and created my own for me and my alts lol maybe they see me and think "oh no-name faction, noone will care, oh tt80 even better" DEAD

lol actually i came to rage here cause of my blacklist D: but hell when do i get my shared blacklist all over my chars QQ
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

lol actually i came to rage here cause of my blacklist D: but hell when do i get my shared blacklist all over my chars QQ

Try posting about it in the suggestion box maybe? Not sure how to go about getting something like that implemented, but I'd agree it could be useful. I only play 2 characters so it's not too hard for me to blacklist our worst wc trolls though lol. *cough*~removed~ *cough*
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Try posting about it in the suggestion box maybe? Not sure how to go about getting something like that implemented, but I'd agree it could be useful. I only play 2 characters so it's not too hard for me to blacklist our worst wc trolls though lol. *cough*~removed~ *cough*
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh i lol'd no comment here lmaoo
  • froddoasd
    froddoasd Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

I bet those sins even check someone's gear before attacking. If someone cannot die with one occult ice or stun, they won't even try b:shocked
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And as for others. A Cleric doesnt fail just cause he has TT80. I survived Delta, SoT, Warsong and other instances (TT3-x as well), i m not pvp orientated, so whats big deal? You actually call ME fail, cause i get killed by others who intentionaly camp in rooms (especially by sins)? Look at yourself before you point your finger at others.

What you listed isn't all that great. delta and warsong is a joke for a cleric... requiring no skills at all... just pop up a bb and wait it out. at least in sot you'll have to move around a bit... even then no one should even die.

I didn't call you fail because you get killed... after all... i have gotten my share of being killed. I am calling you fail because I almost have the same hp as you... WITHOUT any armor on. I am pretty sure there is just as many sin camping my cube as your cube... but the difference... i don't get killed by them. if you are walking around dressed like a walking one shot... be ready to get one shotted.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What you listed isn't all that great. delta and warsong is a joke for a cleric... requiring no skills at all... just pop up a bb and wait it out. at least in sot you'll have to move around a bit... even then no one should even die.

I didn't call you fail because you get killed... after all... i have gotten my share of being killed. I am calling you fail because I almost have the same hp as you... WITHOUT any armor on. I am pretty sure there is just as many sin camping my cube as your cube... but the difference... i don't get killed by them. if you are walking around dressed like a walking one shot... be ready to get one shotted.

Sir I believe there's a firm difference between being fail and being undergeared.

And since she is in 80s gear, any sin that pk'd her wouldn't know shes 99 unless they knew her, so essentially they were ok with picking on people lower than them because they must have assumed she was 80s if they looked at her gear.

What you are doing is basically telling everyone below level 10x who plays on PvP servers or who does cube that it's their fault they got stealth killed by walking around like a moving target.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    < Never been killed in cube except for that stupid 20 mins room. In the bored rooms we`re pretty much meditating, talking and having fun. It's really up to the person who is in the same room if you ask me.
  • Omea - Lost City
    Omea - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You know the game is in a sorry state when people expect you to shard and refine your TT80-gear.b:shutup
    How come, if someone asks a question in a forum, at least 13/20 posts answers the question in the same exact way, 5/20 word the exact same answer differently and 2/20 say something completely unrelated to both life and death?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You know the game is in a sorry state when people expect you to shard and refine your TT80-gear.b:shutup

Methinks they're expecting her to have gear better than TT80 by 99.

I mean, I've seen level 5X chars (non-barbs) with more HP than that cleric has. There's really not much excuse for that. XD

(and once upon a time, 80 was endgame and it was expected you'd have epic +3 armors with awesome flawless shards around that time)
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:cry i m pure build cleric! i want to restat tho to vit base 3 LOL ofc get better gear but not now. atm i just work on something else.

My Veno has better Gear cause he needs it more than my Cleric to solo TTs. She has Lunar, Cube necklace and TT90. So far the only one who fails here, are dorks here who actually think that a high level cleric needs a better gear to survive any instance. If you wouldnt fail so much, the cleric or you wouldnt die.

Appearently I need to have a better gear to post here about getting pk by lvl100 sin nonstop in cube? Must love the community. And so you know, i know its been level 100+ sin cause i saw them outside in room 1 and checked their gear...grats on rank 8

i would boot you out of squad so fast you wouldn't even realise wat happend till 3 days later b:bye

not investing in gear = sh*t cleric b:fatb

lvl 99 with 900 Pdef ? GTFO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    < Never been killed in cube except for that stupid 20 mins room. In the bored rooms we`re pretty much meditating, talking and having fun. It's really up to the person who is in the same room if you ask me.

2 year of playing PWI, I have been killed numerously in all the pk enabled rooms; however, NEVER by a sin. Usually it's some pmsing venos or archers.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i would boot you out of squad so fast you wouldn't even realise wat happend till 3 days later b:bye

not investing in gear = sh*t cleric b:fatb

lvl 99 with 900 Pdef ? GTFO

1. i never got booted :p so i care less
    2. my friends ask first me before any other cleric with rank/nirvana cause they know what i m capable off
    3. i invest in my other chars and not in this one for reason cause i dont need on my cleric best gear to suvive pve wise. like i would get better gear cause of stupid people in cube
    4. have fun with FC cleric generation with rank and nirvana, who doesnt know a ****

kicking cleric cause of his gear = sh*t veno b:fatb ijs
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1. i never got booted :p so i care less
    2. my friends ask first me before any other cleric with rank/nirvana cause they know what i m capable off
    3. i invest in my other chars and not in this one for reason cause i dont need on my cleric best gear to suvive pve wise. like i would get better gear cause of stupid people in cube
    4. have fun with FC cleric generation with rank and nirvana, who doesnt know a ****

kicking cleric cause of his gear = sh*t veno b:fatb ijs
    Except, you DO need better gear to survive PvE wise. Just about every boss in higher TTs as well as nirvana either have an AOE or random aggro and it WILL one shot you with your stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daddytony - Sanctuary
    Daddytony - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    For a while i got pissed at that as well, so i qiut cube fer a bit, then after a while i just said **** it and kept on with cube. The way i see it now, cube has random pkers in almost every room, i veiw them as annoying little monsters and when i die im just like awwwww dang got me again lol oh well.... start over. That's just what cube is now.
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2 year of playing PWI, I have been killed numerously in all the pk enabled rooms; however, NEVER by a sin. Usually it's some pmsing venos or archers.

Maybe it's because you're a sin? I mean you can port in while stealthed right?

And I've been attacked(but not killed) by a cleric.

@The thing about cleric and terrible gear; You(the cleric) can get one shot through your mighty BB. Think about that.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Except, you DO need better gear to survive PvE wise. Just about every boss in higher TTs as well as nirvana either have an AOE or random aggro and it WILL one shot you with your stats.

i do nirvana with aps barb :P and as for other TTs. i just never did TT3-3 full, except the dog and i do know what to do there. Other TTs are fine for me with with random agro.
This discussion has been closed.