just herd this about hh

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Mystic
ok so i here that solo mode hh is useless now cuz it only drops blue and mirages. is that true? and if so what lvl will be good for mystics to start farming squad mode hhs
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• Killercows - Sanctuary
    Killercows - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    of course that is not true. But the chance of getting drops is quite alot less in solo compared to squad.

Did Solo today and got 0-2 drops from every boss. With double drops some have gotten 3-4 drops though.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "solo mode hh is useless now"? it always has been lol.

solo mode is a waste of time. the chance of getting green mats is significantly lower than team mode. although, in team mode, if you were to solo it, you would need to be higher level or at least have 1-2 other people (4 people required to open though).

but do what you have to do to make money. you can probably do solo mode 1-1 by around 60-70 ish. i was able to tank 1-1 and 1-2 team mode in my 90s (didnt try before that though). even then though, as team mode 1-1, the profit sucks xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • My_Camry - Heavens Tear
    My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hi Vixter,couple of questions for your replay:
    1) Did you use devil to tank?
    2) Were you able to use attack skills as well or just spam heal?
    3) How long did it take you?

Thanks,
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    1) yes i did. i tried tanking the drum with storm but even her magic defense couldnt stand his attack.
    2) i had a combo on of heal>NV>heal>swirling ... depending on your level you may have to spam heal, or throw in an extra heal every now and then
    3) uh .. i was 90s (i think 91) when i did this so .. im not really sure, maybe 30-60 mins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer