how to stop the QQing

Finaler - Raging Tide
Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
easy. make All endgame bosses auto bramble for 10% of phys damage at all times. it won't seem like much but over time it'll cause charms to tick more and possibly discourage a full aps squad w/o any support or magic damage.
also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
Post edited by Finaler - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i have a crappy vit build and avreage +10 deicides

i deal 120k+ raw dps on bosses

10% of that will kill a full+10 vit stoned bm in one second

your an idiot
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    low lvls complaining about something they have no exsperiance with b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    low lvls complaining about something they have no exsperiance with b:surrender
    Srsly, we should have a rule, no complaining about aps until you're level 100+

Actually the rule should be no complaining about aps period. But I'd settle for no complaining until 100+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PWE needs to invest in a code that proofreads a thread before it's posted and filters out any potential QQ material. That's how you stop the QQing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    as low as my level is i haven't been playing on official for awhile. I do actually know what I'm talking about. I mean it is sure sign something's broken when 5.0 aps is banned on pservers of all things. And I'm not QQing I'm just offering a solution to a stupid problem. Plus when you have half of the classes near useless except as buffers in pve that's saying something.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I know what I'm talking about, I played on a private server.

No you don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    enjoy your 3hour nirvana's b:chuckle
    there is no problem, this is how the game is accept it, aps makes things easier, aps people speeds up things for us castersb:bye
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011

No you don't.

Don't misquote me. 5.0 aps isn't that hard of a concept to understand. You get around 3.33 aps natural then you perma demon spark and you don't need a cleric for the large part because of blood paint heal and the occasional genie/crabmeat heal. IMHO it takes the fun out of pve because you have no group dynamics or actually strategy besides getting your perma spark up and not dying on a boss. How I know this i've pve'd with a max aps bm before it's basicly just let it sit there for the most part, it's really boring. I play games to have fun.

Also don't take this is as QQing. PWI has been broken since day 1, so I never expect it to be balanced. and yes I know I contradicted myself earlier, explanation is that i have my personal opinions and that's why I don't play the class myself, this thread was to have an idea presented to stop ppl from complaining about it so we can get back to playing the game and finding the next flavor of the month.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Don't misquote me. 5.0 aps isn't that hard of a concept to understand. You get around 3.33 aps natural then you perma demon spark and you don't need a cleric for the large part because of blood paint heal and the occasional genie/crabmeat heal. IMHO it takes the fun out of pve because you have no group dynamics or actually strategy besides getting your perma spark up and not dying on a boss. How I know this i've pve'd with a max aps bm before it's basicly just let it sit there for the most part, it's really boring. I play games to have fun.

Also don't take this is as QQing. PWI has been broken since day 1, so I never expect it to be balanced. and yes I know I contradicted myself earlier, explanation is that i have my personal opinions and that's why I don't play the class myself, this thread was to have an idea presented to stop ppl from complaining about it so we can get back to playing the game and finding the next flavor of the month.

Look, if you dont like it, go back to the private server where its bannable. Simple huh?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    how to stop QQing?

Poke those eyes out!

Erm...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think aps need to be nerfed cause it's not fair that people worked their butt off to get to 100+ and can't do any of the good stuff cause noone will take them unless they are a high aps class (yes Im complaining about Nirvana runs) The only way for us to get gear is to cashshop and thats NOT FAIR
  • Sharki - Dreamweaver
    Sharki - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Nowadays, QQing means anything you don't like that other people say. You're QQing right now, I'm QQing. Everyone in this thread is QQing in someone's eyes.

We just gotta live with the meaningless pointing of fingers.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Nowadays, QQing means anything you don't like that other people say. You're QQing right now, I'm QQing. Everyone in this thread is QQing in someone's eyes.

We just gotta live with the meaningless pointing of fingers.

These forums are 99% pointless blathering about nothing. 1) The devs live in a communist country and are treating this game like their own little communist country 2) There was some good balance in this game until Fish came around. Never once has there been a skill change to FIX balance, just to break it/enhance sales. 3) The player base here seems insistent upon taking any and every advantage they possibly can to get the very most out of this game; Scamming, cheating, hacks, glitching, etc. The GM's here don't seem to be capable of doing much, if anything, to counteract many, if any, of this, due to the short, short leash and blind eye the Devs have them on.

So basically, this ship IS sinking. Too many people here are still making a profit, both the Communists in China, and people in the game, to care. I'm still here cause it's fun to play, and like a really bad train wreck, I just can't look away. And some optimistic part of me really hopes that some day, they will start tweaking skills to balance the game, but I know logically, that will never happen (it can't, because they would lose too many people who are taking advantage of things the way they are for their profit).

This game is NEVER going to be as balanced as it was before the fish were here. It never will be as fun as it was back then. The Fish ruined the maximum potential this game had, it lowered the maximum bar this game could have. But it's still pretty fun...
    I think aps need to be nerfed cause it's not fair that people worked their butt off to get to 100+ and can't do any of the good stuff cause noone will take them unless they are a high aps class (yes Im complaining about Nirvana runs) The only way for us to get gear is to cashshop and thats NOT FAIR

b:tired Are you going to just spam this on the forums over and over? b:fatb

It got old months and months ago. Either re-roll, or <censored>. Tired of hearing it, and the ignore function on the forums is broken like Core, so I can't make you into a small box that just reads "This user is ignored. Click here to view post."
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level