Classes for solo players?

LoveGun - Lost City
LoveGun - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I play alone all the time and I don't really enjoy partying. I will for bosses and what not; it's not an enjoyable experience though.

What classes are the best for solo players with some PVP capabilities later on?

I really enjoyed assassin. However, the awful look of the character made it unbearable for me to play lol. I'm leaning more towards playing a caster but I would play a melee class.
Post edited by LoveGun - Lost City on

Comments

• Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi, I like to play alone also. I have a level 96 blademaster and a level 100 venomancer. But done solo except for the required fbs. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PVE is pretty easy so I would say that any class you choose will be okay for going solo (bosses/instances excluded.) Wizzies are pretty good in PVP later on; they may struggle a bit at PVE during the lower levels, but I wouldn't think it's brutal. Mystics are awesome at PVE, not sure yet how well they do in PVP. I would personally lean more towards playing a mystic, but you should just try out whatever class is appealing to you and see how the first 30 or so levels go. Most classes start shining at 60+, so it may not be realistic for you to level them all to that point in a reasonable amount of time lol, but by 30-40 you should have an idea of how they function in PVE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Cochiti - Heavens Tear
    Cochiti - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Awww, people make the game fun! Besides, if you join an alliance that's the next best thing to have the benefits of a party while still playing solo. ;)

Venos are very good solo PVE and good at PvP if you know what you're doing. I am biased because when I first started playing PW, everything was done the old fashioned way. Venos were the best all-around class in the game (more or less).

BMs are also very good solo classes. I have a cleric that I am fond of. They can solo most things pretty well and are a caster class. My favorite BM made a seeker and he loves it.
  • IkerCasillas - Raging Tide
    IkerCasillas - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So there are many different calsses great for soloing that have PvP capabilites later on.

Venomancer (great solo, ok pvp)

Mystic (great solo, good pvp)

Cleric (great solo, ok pvp)

Assasin (good solo, great pvp)
    -assasins can kinda solo with BP on it still costs a lot of money

Archer(good solo, great pvp)