Unable To Connect To Server

Syrn - Heavens Tear
Syrn - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Support Desk
Hey, I'm having problems connecting to the server. My client says all servers are down. I've restarted my computer multiple times, reset the wireless connection. (I know it cant be the connection cause my bro. is playing atm.) Patcher is up to date, i ran the verification stuff, all went well. The game worked fine last night, I was in TW all night, no problems, it just wont let me connect today for some reason. So any ideas would be most appreciated thanks. b:surrender
Post edited by Syrn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• scott336969
    scott336969 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i got the same thang going on cant log says server down
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I got killed in TT3-2 while soloing last boss and got a big DC -_- b:angryb:angryb:angry WTF!!!
  • Ajvengence - Raging Tide
    Ajvengence - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yeah i got da same prob
    edited April 2011
    yeah im havin da same prob
  • Syrn - Heavens Tear
    Syrn - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:chuckle sorry tiger
    Yea...like a week later and still the same thing.... Ive been using my friends computer for like ever b:cry
  • loviafamily
    loviafamily Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i can't log in my account since thursday nite til now, what's up with the server? does anybody know why this is happen to our server and other 2 server as well? if any1 know any info that we don't know please fill info. to us and ty.
    game name anzowonder
  • foreverloch1962
    foreverloch1962 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I am unable to log on to any server. Period. Why hasn't someone answered this string? Would like to know what is going on, I enjoy the "take a break from my work" time.

I know my household hasn't done anything to be blocked, our isp is just fine, our systems and routers are fine..so what gives? We haven't been able to log on since early Saturday morning. It hangs up logging in and then says cannot logon to server.

Thanks -
    edited May 2011
    unable ta play since tuesday fer me
  • nanamango
    nanamango Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    All servers should be up and running. For those of you who are unable to access the game, what is the message that comes up? Where are you getting stopped?

Please try verifying your client. If the issue still persist, please submit a ticket to Tech Support so that they can look more indepth into your account.

Cheers!
    b:thanksb:pleased
    edited May 2011
    it stopes me wen da lil masked things dance around the fire. when notice screen pops up instead of english its something in japenese
  • inarticulate
    inarticulate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011

I am getting stuck at the "Loggind into game please wait"...It had been 30 minutes and still at this point. Please fix it or tell me what I need to do to get past this point.

Thnx
    b:shockedb:cry
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They just went into server maintenance. It won't be up for a couple hours at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • killeroctopussie
    killeroctopussie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, I'm experiencing the same issue. SO sad b:cry
  • sofakingbadass
    sofakingbadass Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ok, apparently the Admin can't read, and I do apologize if it sounds I am being rude, because I am not. Let me explain a little bit more, because I am having the same issue.

When you try to log in, it gives you some kind of time. When you click on the bottom, where you can pick a server, there is nothing but
    showing. In the ping information location, it is showing like no information is being received for that server. This is for all servers. There is nothing wrong with the account, or no errors given. Time out log in, and no information is given to the servers that are suppose to be available.

3rd, I look on the website of PWI and see that all servers are available, but the client is not showing any available. I hope this explains a little better in what we are trying to say. :-)
  • sofakingbadass
    sofakingbadass Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ok, my apologies once again. The problem was with me...... I updated and checked the files, and guess what, the servers was available. Again my apologies and disregard the last post.
    Problem? MY STUPIDITY. Have a good day and see you in game. :-)
  • AndreiSin - Sanctuary
    AndreiSin - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    same problem here :-? what should i do?
  • linksterba
    linksterba Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My problem is I log in with my username and password and a message comes up that says "unable to connect to server" and the players movements ar like 10X faster than normal. I would like to know what this is because my friend was playing then he logged off for me to play and then it wouldn't let me log on. Is there a solution for this?
  • sexysausage
    sexysausage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    exactly what linksterba says, sometimes i open the game and while i log in i get (unable to connect to server) and when i log in, everything is immensely increased in speed, of course the button to confirm the (unable to connect to server) is still there and so i click it and log out. Usually reverifying the files fixes this and sometimes it doesnt. What is up with this??b:thanks