Seeker AoE grinding

Vaer_ - Dreamweaver
Vaer_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Seeker
ok I'm a 89 seeker and i can find some spots to aoe grind up to like 85 but then it dies off. I want some spots to AoE grind for my lvl and up to around lvl 100 or so. that way i dont have to ask again later.

so im just wonderin the name and location of some mobs good to AoE grind on (no low lvl mobs want some in the 'white name' range)

i do have a charm and hp/mp food but id rather not have to spam my hp food while killin my charm if possible

(and ofc i assume you know this but melee mobs only no range)

thank you in advance :D
librian-"At lvl 100, which race is better: seekers, clerics or blademasters? and what are the reasons? Ty"
joshcja -"Aryans? dont be a racist skinhead ****?"
now who do you think is the real racist?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Vaer_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Have you checked near 1k Streams, Village of the Oppressed (sp?), Burning Heart, and FF/Snowy Village? I forget the names of the mobs, but you'll know when you see them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Omea - Lost City
    Omea - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How come, if someone asks a question in a forum, at least 13/20 posts answers the question in the same exact way, 5/20 word the exact same answer differently and 2/20 say something completely unrelated to both life and death?
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Alright, I stand corrected lol.. how about OHT? I've seen lvl 8x mobs in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    there should be another aoe thread where i made posts about the areas. Use search function
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan