Lvling summon skills

Options
Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Mystic
Ok so now that my mystic is lvling up nicely, I was started thinking about the summons.

So far all the summonskills are lvl 1/2, and I'm thinking of keeping it that way. So my questions:

How much do the stats increase if you lvl the skill?
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
Post edited by Sirrobert - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lvl them all ! Only one you could let for later if you're short on money atm is Cragglord. Salvation gets much stronger skills and Chihyu gets a longer stun with lvls (5 secs at lvl 10). Imo the biggest advantage is how the Leech effect increase alot (I'm really a Leech addict <.<). Honestly they are very worth it for so many reasons. Plus it increase their stats as well.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ok, and what about Storm?
    She's useles without skills, and already at lvl 1 drains her mana pool in no time on bosses. Is it really worth it to lvl her up?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    She's useles without skills, and already at lvl 1 drains her mana pool in no time on bosses. Is it really worth it to lvl her up?

I'm personally not leveling her until i have the extra spirit and coins.
    My summons were leveled like this:
    Devil (lv 10)
    Salvation (lv 4-5)
    Cragglord (lv 1)
    Mistress (lv 1)

I agree with you on the mistress thing. I haven't used her since I first got her, and even then, two seconds into the battle and I switched to my Devil. Some mystics might say it's worth it to use her, level her up, but if I know i'm not using her now... why should I worry about wasting sp/coins on something like that? This holds true for lysing and energy leech, along with most of the plants (aside from the healing plants and befuddling creeper), because I don't use them.
    The devil was important to level because he's what I use the most, and then Salvation is used at hard bosses with a not-so-great tank and I just got Cragglord, but from what I heard, it's good to level him up. Plus I'll be going sage and I want the extra 3 seconds. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Mysticarella - Lost City
    Mysticarella - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Mistress without mana is very poor damage, but with full mp she will cast really good skills, especially for Aoe, awesome for FC runs. Her only problem is high mana demand for a such small pool of mp. Also lvl11 Mistress she get 3 seconds seal skill.b:dirty
  • __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mistress is awesome. Though unlike Chihyu (and to some extent Salvation), who's useful right out of the box, she REALLY needs levels to be of any use. Though her DPH can become quite impressive if you keep her up to date, and later on her AoE will come into play significantly more often. Hell, at level 6, in my current gear, she hits almost 1k more than my level 10 Nature's Vengeance on most mobs. Though it's worth noting that I've not yet invested in any levels of Wood Mastery...

Also, I wouldn't recommend using her on bosses, unless you need some manner of ranged tank (though I'd recommend using yourself in most cases... XD). Chihyu is much more self-sufficient, and lets you focus on other things while he keeps hammering away.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    level all skills. by the time your doing FC you will actually have opportunities to use them ALL.

Devil is nice on the bosses w/ aoes if you dont feel like healing your storm miss. so much. he can also tank all bosses. (up to the exp room, anyways, i havnt tried using him to tank after that. im sure he would get owned by the last boss and the mag/phy def decrease boss lol)

Storm is the best DD on all bosses and good to use during pulls (if your not the healer) for her aoe. she can tank bosses too but not as well because of low HP. i use her to tank the 1st boss though.

salvation is so handy if you are the only healer. use her on pulls before bishop, slasher, and exp room pull.

cragglord is good for his aoe in the exp room pull. also if you want to summon him during a boss for some extra DMG but i usually dont.

level them all up because their stats increase and their skills get better. devils stun goes to 5 seconds. ok storms skills dont do anything from 1->10 but her dmg is very noticeably different as well as her survivability. salvations buffs last longer, and cragg does more dmg and more HP/defenses (but i havnt gotten around to getting him to 10 yet ><).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well I found the perfect use of storm XD

Pulling bosses. Veno's use ranged pets for it all the time, and Storms range is WAY longer b:victory