~ TW Report 4/22/11 - 4/24/11 ~

SilverCleric - Lost City
SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Here's all the TW's that are happening this week..... even though there's not much happening this week. O.o

FRIDAY, 4/22/11:

20:00 Zodian vs. LIONBURN at Silk Ridge
20:03 Vengeful vs. YaKuZa at Southern Stronghold

SATURDAY, 4/23/11:

20:00 Essence vs. Zodian at The Lost
20:03 Arcadia_ vs. DARKnes at The Harshlands
20:06 KageBushi vs. Knights at Haunted Path
20:09 LIONBURN vs. Aerials at Grasslands
20:12 YaKuZa vs. Vanity at Dragon Wilds

Sorry I was late with this, I was tired.... b:tired

Please Discuss... (so these forums can be a bit more lively lol b:chuckle )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
Post edited by SilverCleric - Lost City on

Comments

• snakecrow
    snakecrow Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I believe KB is taking that land from Knights so they can put the final nail in Dogma's coffin. If this is the case I wonder if Dogma will then attack Knights once off the map or somewhere else.

I'd think somewhere else since, every land they take will be lost to KB each following week, but on the other hand maybe they'll want revenge for all the double attacks. b:chuckle
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For zodian....Most of our members don't even plan to attend the vs Essence war. They all think we wouldn't be able to put up a fight, or Essence would just wtfpwn us :(
    I mean, most likely the majority of our guild may be eating dirt half the time but we have a **** ton of people that can take dmg and dish it back out at 20 fold. But sadly they only TW the Zodian force is gonna really be attending this week is the one vs LIONBURN. Both Leader and Director have said they don't want to deal with Essence because of various reasons (**** talking, spawn point killing, blah blah.)

Makes me miss Radiance almost (from HT) b:sad
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Essence are buttholes b:sad
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    snakecrow wrote: »
    I believe KB is taking that land from Knights so they can put the final nail in Dogma's coffin. If this is the case I wonder if Dogma will then attack Knights once off the map or somewhere else.

I'd think somewhere else since, every land they take will be lost to KB each following week, but on the other hand maybe they'll want revenge for all the double attacks. b:chuckle

im in KB i hope they attack us i have tried to be nice to them before and after TW and all they do is QQ and **** talk i cant wait to take there last piece of land b:victory
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For zodian....Most of our members don't even plan to attend the vs Essence war. They all think we wouldn't be able to put up a fight, or Essence would just wtfpwn us :(
    I mean, most likely the majority of our guild may be eating dirt half the time but we have a **** ton of people that can take dmg and dish it back out at 20 fold. But sadly they only TW the Zodian force is gonna really be attending this week is the one vs LIONBURN. Both Leader and Director have said they don't want to deal with Essence because of various reasons (**** talking, spawn point killing, blah blah.)

Makes me miss Radiance almost (from HT) b:sad

I can understand that, since it will just be a big waste of time trying to fight a impossible-to-defeat with full R9 gear..... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can understand that, since it will just be a big waste of time trying to fight a impossible-to-defeat with full R9 gear..... b:surrender

lol its still fun i remember i was in ChinaTown and calvin said dont go to a TW with Kmai and some went i even pulled a cata at 70 as an archer and kmai was nice and let me hit they HQ once b:pleased