2 Questions!

MarieMoon - Dreamweaver
MarieMoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Venomancer
ehm, hello, i'm new with venomancers and i would like to know two things xD, first, can i catch all the pets i want? and two, is there any difference if i catch a weak or increased magic atk or def or anything monster and a normal monster? O_o
Post edited by MarieMoon - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You can tame as many pets as you want, as long as they're not infected by the wraiths.(They will have a green, red or orange-ish icon if they can be tamed. Orange and red mean you're below their level, but you -might- be able to tame orange.) How many pets you can actively have at once is dictated by how many slots are open in your petbag.

And, no, I don't believe there's anything different about pets you catch with increased stats. But I've never really checked to be sure.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Increased Attack def , Sacrificial or w/e , the pet will have the same stats and growth chart.(tested some time ago)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You can tame any mob you want as long as it has a yellow or green pet icon next to it's name, that when you hover your mouse over, it should say "tameable". only ones you can't tame are ones that don't have that, and if it's a red icon, you aren't the correct level to tame it. you can't tame bosses.

there is no difference in the pet if you tamed it if it said increased mag, atk, etc.

EDIT: also, to have any chance at taming the yellow'orangish ones, make sure it's hp is very low, but you should do that even when taming a green one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D