Warsoul Exchange

Options
VoItaire - Harshlands
VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
edited April 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Anyone know how to or if it's even possible to exchange this thingy right here for a warsoul helm like it says in the database?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by VoItaire - Harshlands on

Comments

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Warsoul you are referring to comes from decomposing a Warsoul (of Earth/Heaven) helm. While the database does say 8 of them can be used to manufacture a Warsoul (Tianwen/Jiuzhuang) helm Fuzzy is sure this won't in fact work. The Tainwen/Jiuzhuang were a reward for something no longer implemented in the game, much like how the Earth/Heaven are the reward for winning the weekly tournament. Besides, the Tainwen/Jiuzhuang are the exact same helm as the Earth/Heaven anyway so what would be the point. It was simply a different path to the same result.

The only thing the Warsoul mat you linked can be used to craft that may have any value is the Warsoul of Naught belt. However Fuzzy really sees no point in this. It takes 8 of them to do it so it would take buying 8 champ scrolls/premade helms, or being in a faction on your server able to dominate the tournament and willing to give you the scrolls. Even if you get your hands on 8 of the Warsoul's, what is the point in crafting the belt? Its only grade 13. A Warsong Lock is just as good, and considering what it takes to get the Naught, the Lock is far easier to obtain.

....just Fuzzy's two cents.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so basically Fuzzy says that PWI put, yet again, something totally useless into their packs? :)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    The Warsoul you are referring to comes from decomposing a Warsoul (of Earth/Heaven) helm. While the database does say 8 of them can be used to manufacture a Warsoul (Tianwen/Jiuzhuang) helm Fuzzy is sure this won't in fact work. The Tainwen/Jiuzhuang were a reward for something no longer implemented in the game, much like how the Earth/Heaven are the reward for winning the weekly tournament. Besides, the Tainwen/Jiuzhuang are the exact same helm as the Earth/Heaven anyway so what would be the point. It was simply a different path to the same result.

Actually the item that requires 8 Warsouls is Warsoul of Naught, which at least is in the exchange options at any Tournament Agent. Dunno if it works, never seen anyone with the belt.

The helmets, on the other hand, cannot be gotten from anywhere.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • KrazyMoon - Lost City
    KrazyMoon - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I manofacture with a champion scroll a warsoul and now I can get my helm someone can tell me how I can manofacturarlo with that item or npc that I can change it to make a Warsoul of the Earth, Tianwen
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Can you not read? Fuzzy just said that not only does the Tianwen no longer exist, but it's the exact same as your normal Warsoul helm.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I manofacture with a champion scroll a warsoul and now I can get my helm someone can tell me how I can manofacturarlo with that item or npc that I can change it to make a Warsoul of the Earth, Tianwen

Congratulations, you just did the equivalent of selling a Championship Scroll to an NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Congratulations, you just did the equivalent of selling a Championship Scroll to an NPC.
    No, you misunderstood him.
    He made a normal Warsoul helm with the Champ Scroll and now he wants to know with what items and/or at what NPC can he make it into the Tianwen version.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No, you misunderstood him.
    He made a normal Warsoul helm with the Champ Scroll and now he wants to know with what items and/or at what NPC can he make it into the Tianwen version.

Ah, well I read it like this:

I manufactured a warsoul with a champion scroll and now I can't get my helm. Can someone tell me how I can manfacture a ''Warsoul of the Earth, Tianwen'' with that item or the npc for it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ah, well I read it like this:
    Oops...

I missed that part. Now I have no idea what he meansb:surrender
    ~Spazz~