How to be sure that Artwork was Submitted?

Options
Jeremied - Sanctuary
Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
<_< I'm trying to enter the easter egg contest, and it doesn't end until noon today. I tried to submit and it said that the submission went through...but how do I know it really went through? I know that people have been having issues with this contest. I used chrome, and I don't wanna double submit ;w; Which browser is best? I have 4 at my disposal if need be.

............I hope I get an answer BEFORE the deadline. ;w; If anyone's curious, this is what I'm trying to submit. It's the correct file format and WELL under the size limit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
"You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
Post edited by Jeremied - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    <_< I'm trying to enter the easter egg contest, and it doesn't end until noon today. I tried to submit and it said that the submission went through...but how do I know it really went through? I know that people have been having issues with this contest. I used chrome, and I don't wanna double submit ;w; Which browser is best? I have 4 at my disposal if need be.

I have same issue and i dont know it either. They updated only 2 pics since yesterday there tho.
    I guess because they want to be sure those pics are without any copyright material....
    i used for my picture brushes but they are free. I saw many other artworks using brushes as well, dont know why mine would break any ToS.
    I dont think its that hard to overview the pictures, since the amount of applicants is manageable, if you look at other contests.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ;w; Well mine is hand drawn with a photo I took myself as the background, so...I hope the deadline isn't bugged. It was a last minute sort of thing I just decided to do for the hell of it, but I turned out really proud of the final piece. DX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I had the same issue. I suggest trying to fix cookies/caches, or changing the browser.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Imma repeat myself. I wrote it in the stickied thread, but people still don't seem to notice.

If it tells you that your work's been submitted, it means it DID.
    It takes time before they upload it, AND, (I was told that during a previous contest) they make their first selection then. So whoever does this and doesn't like you *cough* or your design, will NOT post your entry on the fan art page at all. EVER.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Imma repeat myself. I wrote it in the stickied thread, but people still don't seem to notice.

It takes time before they upload it, AND, (I was told that during a previous contest) they make their first selection then. So whoever does this and doesn't like you *cough* or your design, will NOT post your entry on the fan art page at all. EVER.

If you look at the previous contests, its not that many applicants to take so much time to upload few pictures. They are all overviewable over 2-3 pages. Why they added only 2 pics since yesterday..o.o thats what i dont get.
    That my work been submitted ...well i m sure of it. But i m not sure if i want to read later on from GM/Mod/Whoever that i didnt upload it...and we all know that the chance we would get that as response is way to high lol
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options

Ah, okay. XD I JUST submitted mine a few minutes ago, I was just asking the general time limit it takes for submissions to show up. Knowing that they prescreen everything calms me down a bit. XD I saw the other entries on that page and I think mine has a good shot ^^ Thanks for the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]