Assassin vs Seeker

Donair - Heavens Tear
Donair - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have a few questions about these two classes. So far I like both of them and I can't make my mind as to which one I should play. I would like to settle down and have one as my main.

- Which class is better for soloing? Faster, more efficient, etc. (PVE)
- Which class is cheaper to play? Pots, charms, skills, etc.
- Which class is better for solo PK/PVP and which is better for group PK/PVP?
- Can either of them solo bosses and what not? If so, who is better?

I will mostly be playing alone. I do plan on buying things from the cash shop, but not often. I'd like to make some money in game to support myself; if that is indeed possible.

Thank you for your time.
Post edited by Donair - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1. Sin

2. Sin

3. Sin

4. Sin
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1. Sin

2. Sin

3. Sin

4. Sin

^ this
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Scarrface - Dreamweaver
    Scarrface - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Originally Posted by ArchSaber - Sanctuary View Post
    1. Sin

2. Sin

3. Sin

4. Sin

I Agree b:pleased
  • mhmjesus
    mhmjesus Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok first I'd like to say you're an idiot, Assassin is the worst class ever. Heavy geared mage with physical jewels is the best, also be sure to summon your hercules when soloing bosses on your wizard.
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    mhmjesus wrote: »
    Ok first I'd like to say you're an idiot, Assassin is the worst class ever. Heavy geared mage with physical jewels is the best, also be sure to summon your hercules when soloing bosses on your wizard.
    My god you're a genius.
  • Neyda - Raging Tide
    Neyda - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    To level a Sin in lower Levels, if you don't FC, can be really annoying, because they
    are to squishy. Its no Problem until lvl2x, when you have to fight Ranged and Magic
    Mobs nearly all the time.

with a Seeker you will be fine, if you level Pharmacist.
  • mhmjesus
    mhmjesus Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cool someone gave worse advice than I did.

Seeker you don't need to up your Apoch at all, throw a heal on your genie, pick up and buy pots when need be. You'll profit off DQ and stuff to buy pots anyways, plus the beginner chest will give you lots of pots to start out with for a while. So once again you don't need Apoch, selling the herbs to up Apoch is better profit for pots.

Also your Sin advice was beyond stupid, you say they are squishy but then it becomes no problem because you fight ranged and magic stuff all the time..Dumbest thing ever. Melee class is gonna have no issues upto 2x or the melee class will have issues up until you fight range n magic mobs? Also most of those mobs dont even start until late 2x basically 3x learn what you are talking about dumb lvl 78 veno.
  • Neyda - Raging Tide
    Neyda - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    mhmjesus wrote: »
    Cool someone gave worse advice than I did.

Seeker you don't need to up your Apoch at all, throw a heal on your genie, pick up and buy pots when need be. You'll profit off DQ and stuff to buy pots anyways, plus the beginner chest will give you lots of pots to start out with for a while. So once again you don't need Apoch, selling the herbs to up Apoch is better profit for pots.

Also your Sin advice was beyond stupid, you say they are squishy but then it becomes no problem because you fight ranged and magic stuff all the time..Dumbest thing ever. Melee class is gonna have no issues upto 2x or the melee class will have issues up until you fight range n magic mobs? Also most of those mobs dont even start until late 2x basically 3x learn what you are talking about dumb lvl 78 veno.

Don't know if you are trying to troll, or just stupid.
    Maybe both.
    I know that the Magic Mobs start at lvl2x to 3x, I've never said something else.
    To level a Sin in lower Levels, if you don't FC, can be real annoying
    because they areare to squishy. Its no Problem until lvl2x, when you have to fight Ranged and Magic
    Mobs nearly all the time.

I've played a Sin until lvl 3x, but changed because I was dying all the Time.

Ever tried to use the +50MP Regeneration Apo Pots?
    I barely needed any Mana potions, right now I'm using the +100 MP pots while
    grinding and I its sill the same.
    Ever used a +6000/+9000 Mana during 30 Secs Pots?
    they helps you to hold up the Yathagan Vortex for a decent time, and are cheaper
    then the MP-Food and at least uusable before lvl75.
  • ClamBurger - Heavens Tear
    ClamBurger - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ever go to school to fix your English? I'm not trolling just you gave a dumb answer.

If you died constantly at 3x, you shouldn't play any class.
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I put my vote down for seeker, but I love my sin. I have a friend who has an awesome seeker. The seeker is like a barb having a kid with a bm who might have had a wizard for an ancestor (to explain where the magic comes into it). The only problem I ever had leveling my seeker was in the EG area where everything was magic range and agroed on you. They both fit your criteria pretty well, but I think the sin kills a bit faster (but then again my seeker is still only L2X).
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    sins r better than seekers when 1v1. that is the sins main focus is for 1v1 encounters.

seekers r better suited for group. they r better at tw and can tank bosses better.

sins r more gear dependant, but still r the best at 1v1 pvp.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    31 Days Necro :O

This is rare b:chuckle
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    A necro is a necro.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.