Missing Post

amandisha74
amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
I can't find the post with the stock information Titled

PWE Doing Good or somthing like that.

Oh Well, I'll just plain text it.

Stay Away! Looks good on paper. Stock dropped over 33% one after releasing 4th quarter financials, and despite showing decent earnings and steady growth. Growing negative opinion about the company amongst 18-36 demographic. Including the following; history of rinse & repeat (develops games, banks on initial surge of virtual cash shop only to divert/abandon the game) decreasing the companies consumer draw and sustainability, bad customer service, history of shifting it's games and titles to utilize gambling mechanics, questionable ethics as the company has been known to adjust and rig gambling mechanics, fails to crack down on Chinese gold farmers who quickly monopolize every game ruining any actual entertainment value. Possible illegal activities noted involving company employees, Chinese gold farmers and in game game regulators. Although the company itself is obviously loaded with talent especially the programmers and developers there lack of customer satisfaction/appreciation ruins the actual product. If you wish to still invest in the company before you do please do your homework and investigate. Reading the companies game forums and web searching will verify my statements. This 52 week low in 1-2 years time will become the companies new 52 week high.

Would the Mods care to explain where the post with this link in it went. I mean it's not even in the lower depths. This was merly a review writting about PWE's stock performance and outlook. Is that not a general Converstation Topic. Afater All you ARE publicly traded right?

Comments

• JohnnysAss - Sanctuary
    JohnnysAss - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They did'nt want potential future investors reading that so they erased it from forums altogether. Its not like anyone who reads here or plays the game would invest their money in this mess.

edit nvm moved to off topic, good hiding spot for it
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lol... someone moved it to Off-Topic alongside with this thread... b:surrender