Closing Threads...

Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
Atreyuthus - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Chronicles
I attempted to PM KrissyCat (the closer of the below mentioned thread), and I have received NO PM concerning the reasoning. Are MODs just not held accountable anymore for their actions?!? Do they no longer have any standards with which to moderate by?

Closed Thread

I'm sure this is going to be almost immediately closed, but should there not be a greater outcry for the lack of control on these moderators?

Finally, I am not trying to riot against the mods, nor do I want flaming or QQing over this; I am just looking for a MOD response but have not received via PM (the instructed method of communication)...

b:thanks

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I attempted to PM KrissyCat (the closer of the below mentioned thread), and I have received NO PM concerning the reasoning. Are MODs just not held accountable anymore for their actions?!? Do they no longer have any standards with which to moderate by?

Closed Thread

I'm sure this is going to be almost immediately closed, but should there not be a greater outcry for the lack of control on these moderators?

Finally, I am not trying to riot against the mods, nor do I want flaming or QQing over this; I am just looking for a MOD response but have not received via PM (the instructed method of communication)...

b:thanks

Please consult the original thread. The Mod apologized for mistakenly closing the thread and that thread is still open. I am closing this thread because it is flame bait.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
This discussion has been closed.