signatures

DarkEMystic - Heavens Tear
DarkEMystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can anyone tell me how to make a signature?
Post edited by DarkEMystic - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1) Click on User CP
    2) Under Settings and Options, click on Edit Signature
    3) Enter the signature you want.

If you want a graphical signature, you'll have to make it with an image editing program and upload it on that same page. (Use of an image editing program is beyond the scope of this post.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    1) Click on User CP
    2) Under Settings and Options, click on Edit Signature
    3) Enter the signature you want.

If you want a graphical signature, you'll have to make it with an image editing program and upload it on that same page. (Use of an image editing program is beyond the scope of this post.)

Must be early Alzheimers but I am not able to get my sig to show. It uploads but does not show on preview or on my posts. I have tried everything I can think of...Would someone take pity on me and help? I am including my link in this post-which will probably show sig but can't get it to do automatically (as opposed to entering manually w/ each post)

194060928145037024.gif
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Must be early Alzheimers but I am not able to get my sig to show. It uploads but does not show on preview or on my posts. I have tried everything I can think of...Would someone take pity on me and help? I am including my link in this post-which will probably show sig but can't get it to do automatically (as opposed to entering manually w/ each post)

194060928145037024.gif

LOL-figured it would show. No worries-I'll keep workng on that.
    Editting. Think I've got by jobe b:laugh