GD = Enrage wannabe

Comments

• Ducka - Heavens Tear
    Ducka - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    before I go, aww thanks dramma queen "Asethor" you are truely is queenb:victory Long live my queen, you makes my night! b:thanks
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    must...resist...correcting...english... *jabs eyes out with a fork*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    Rivierra - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh good, he's gone!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hmm sad, some people can't stop checking forum for dramma?b:chuckle Look like I did an entertained hereb:victory anyway Im off, nn... have fun finding videos about you two loversb:victory

I will take this post as evidence that your brain cannot squeeze out any more new ideas than the old stupid crud you've been spewing since the start of this thread.

You're an embarrassment. You post **** nonsense then cry and complain about others replying to you and calling you stupid. Grow a backbone and come back when your spine can withstand a mild gust of wind. GoldDigrz is home to some of PW's biggest non-Enrage egos and I don't see how they can possibly stand having you keep posting on these forums.
    before I go, aww thanks dramma queen "Asethor" you are truely is queenb:victory Long live my queen, you makes my night! b:thanks

I really don't care what names people want to make up for me but if "they" call me a drama queen then I'd like to know who "they" are, unless of course you're just making crud up, and I wouldn't be surprised if you are because dumbasses do that when they're backed into a corner. But just in case you are STILL too **** to figure it out, I am the troll. The drama starts when the troll-ee starts crying, much like what you're doing.

Edit: Eff word filters RAGE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2011
    I will take this post as evidence that your brain cannot squeeze out any more new ideas than the old stupid ***** you've been spewing since the start of this thread.

You're an embarrassment. You post **** nonsense then cry and complain about others replying to you and calling you stupid. Grow a backbone and come back when your spine can withstand a mild gust a wind. GoldDigrz is home to some of PW's biggest ex-Enrage egos and I don't see how they can possibly stand having you keep posting on these forums.

fixed.

now bedtime for me as well. have fun :) b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Still gathering nature vids!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear
    Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh god, you guys are still being trolled by Ducka? b:shockedIt's been like 3 days alreadyb:surrender
    You know, your eyebrow drives me crazy. It's so thick, i'ts so dark, so very...connected...b:dirty
    edited April 2011
    Nature thread is up!

Oh, as for trolling, we are just simply posting in this thread to raise our postcounts. Any seriousness died past page....1. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd respond to Ducka but I am quite confident that I am unable to lower my IQ low enough for him to be able to actually comprehend what it is that I am trying to say.

However, I have reached the conclusion that Ducka obviously has some kind of internet crush on Aesthor. I have not decided if this is a good, or bad, thing yet.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    We should unite for the sake of humanity and make the limit on bear smileys to 4...

Either that or Ducka has a bear fetish :x
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    He switched to bears because we were making fun of his use of 'o.O' as punctuation, I think. Not that it helps his case...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i see drama but i think i can't be bothered reading the whole thing

ducka just isn't entertaining enough... kind of like a boring version of inventor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Also, don't flatter yourself Mr. Duck, I post all the time, so does Aesthor, you didn't cause anything :]
    First thing:NO NO NO FVCKING NO. He isn't cool enough to be called duck,thats why he is duckA,which is pronounced duckuhh as in duck,uhh i wish i was as cool as these trolls.

Second:known and anne are lovers?what?when did this happen?

Third:some one get me some excedrine please.

fourth: Fearless leader you are dramma queen mwahahaha b:bye
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can't sleep so I read the whole thread at once.

Things I learned:

1. I love CrazyDan
    2. O.o
    3. That Bee Gee's song Steo posted is still stuck in my head.
    4. Ducka confuses the hell out of me more than inventor...and makes me laugh 99.5% less.
    5. He's going to say something terrible about me now to prove how terrible Enrage is.
    6. How come I never, EVER get mailed any copies of all these nude pics?
    7. I'm just making things up now because I'm sleep deprived.
    8. Aes is my personal hero.
    9. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe > Darts
    10. Knownase is a tree-hugging hippie who obviously celebrated 4/20 nature-style.
    11. It's always made me angry that numbered lists don't line up right after #9.
    11. That's right, two 11's.
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
    edited April 2011
    Nature thread is up!

Oh, as for trolling, we are just simply posting in this thread to raise our postcounts. Any seriousness died past page....1. :P

QFT

Second:known and anne are lovers?what?when did this happen?

WTH? i must have missed this being stated. sorry, this cleric has her eye on a certain Sin... all others need not apply. sorry. Known is a smexy barb though <3
    I can't sleep so I read the whole thread at once.

Things I learned:

1. I love CrazyDan
    2. O.o
    3. That Bee Gee's song Steo posted is still stuck in my head.
    4. Ducka confuses the hell out of me more than inventor...and makes me laugh 99.5% less.
    5. He's going to say something terrible about me now to prove how terrible Enrage is.
    6. How come I never, EVER get mailed any copies of all these nude pics?
    7. I'm just making things up now because I'm sleep deprived.
    8. Aes is my personal hero.
    9. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe > Darts
    10. Knownase is a tree-hugging hippie who obviously celebrated 4/20 nature-style.
    11. It's always made me angry that numbered lists don't line up right after #9.
    11. That's right, two 11's.

Because i love Zaphy
    1. ditto, dan is awesomesauce.
    2. o.O
    3. Steo scares me... i think its the spoons.
    4. Duka is a cheap forum ripoff of inventor. i think we are just so bored we cant help ourselves
    5. Enrage is evil
    6. you dont want the nudes. most are steo holding spoons. a few are mystic. enough said
    7. Aes has been my forum hero for longer than she'll ever know <3
    8. Taleon /facepalming over my supposed thought process > any decision i take seriously
    9. most of my lists end on 10 b/c it bothers me they dont line up, also
    10. i hate work... just putting that out there :P
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    900 years old i am comprehend Ducka i cannot.

Feel dirty i do for love i get is Enrage form. Like it i do b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Triad recruiting level 101 pm me for invite must have a nix. We made it possible for Enrage to own the map and forever change the history of HT.
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So Many Violations Of The Forums Rules In Here, And Not One Mod To Lock This Thread? Hello Mods Do You Not Read The Rules Of The Forums? This Whole Thing Went Off Track And Has Personal Attacks, Yet No Lock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ive stolen all of the locks b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lol I find it funny that the ratio of the people posting in this thread is 1(Ducka) : 1(Enrage).
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So Many Violations Of The Forums Rules In Here, And Not One Mod To Lock This Thread? Hello Mods Do You Not Read The Rules Of The Forums? This Whole Thing Went Off Track And Has Personal Attacks, Yet No Lock.

Care not when Enrage being bashed u do . b:cute

P.S. Lock this thread u should lowering the IQ it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ive stolen all of the locks b:cute

including the one to Ducka's chastity belt?

b:shocked
    This is true :(

But archers are in a similar boat; we are dying off too. Most of us have become fishes.

Nevah!

I'd rather listen Justin Bieber than roll a Sin, and neither are an option
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hopes that mods will lock this before "someone" will show around here againb:pleased
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    We want "someone" to show though, it'll give us something else to poke.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    including the one to Ducka's chastity belt?

b:shocked

yes even that too....I wanted to see if this would happen or not...http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XUJQnJBlydc/SI07yzP70gI/AAAAAAAAAk4/IBe5SuYJteE/s400/stupidity.jpg

my guess is...no b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • AbbysBank - Heavens Tear
    AbbysBank - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I am unable to lower my IQ low enough

Can't get lower than 0 b:flower
  • ClamBurger - Heavens Tear
    ClamBurger - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:pleased And again, Enrage members can't stop looking on pwi forum b:sad b:chucklekeep it coming... you got nothing to go b:thanks Anne if you spent your time on forum, maybe you should go help Enrage members instead... aren't you leader now, why not showing that you can do better than that so-call leader "evenera" b:pleased

Anne should work on his own gear first, we all know he's a guy anyways. This forum QQ should be taken to the actual game, it'd make things funner, more drama in game means more pk but oh yeah you all like to sit around and go "OH YOU ARE IN A DIFF CLAN AND IN PK MODE, I WONT ATTACK BECAUSE I'M A CAREBEAR". It's pretty cool, love the fail trolling going on from Sasha, I mean you named your character after a poornstar, you fail troll and will make some witty remark that all of Enrage will go WOOT NICE ONE HIGH 5. Fail trolls of Enrage lmao.

I like Eves baby comment, now that was ****ing funny. Keep up with **** like that, it's absurd and honestly one of the lowest things I've ever read....BUT I LIKE IT LIKE THAT. Keep that **** comin, hell I'd wc that ****.
    edited April 2011
    Anyone posting after this post, loses 5,000 Coolness points.

If you didn't have any Coolness points to begin with, you gain +5,000 Lameness points then.

Coolness points and Lameness points do cancel each other out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I vote knownase for mod!

And do i get lameness points now? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.