Represent your own server and evaluate.

Just curious tyvm.
AP classes are a real butt pounding...
Post edited by ArchSaber - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think everyone already knows by now that Archosaur is DEADEADEADEADEADEAEDAEDAEDEAEDAEDEAEAEDAEDAEDEADED

Just here to represent, thanks for hearing me out.
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i dunno i havent logged in for ages :P
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The biggest place I know of is OT for dreamweaver, and havn't really seen that many people there. If there is its just blue names and a few actually in PK mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I just walked out to west and killed 20 people.
    It is quite alive
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I walked out of west gate today and got ganked by 5 people, then I called back up and got 2 squads of us to show up and roll them.

Then they call back up and get 20 people and roll us.

Then we call more back up and etc etc.

After like 2 hours of PK, we all said **** it.

PK is pretty epic here on Sanc still.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's decent. West is the spot for all the 10X r9s to flex their muscles by oneshotting r8s and 9x's (without actually fighting eachother though b:avoid)

Otherwise pk is still happening at certain spots. Can't say it's as good as it was about two months ago, but that could have more to do with people leveling their EG.

Also from what I can see while playing my psy on Archosuar, the pvp on that server is pretty dead. Just a bunch of 100+ standing around west gate white named talking about how epic they were in the last TW.

Also have a sin alt on Harshlands, and pvp in that server is still pretty good. I personally like the wicked pirates spot, as it's one of the few remaining spots that you can start a fac war.
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender GM i take a blue name tag my sever didnt ask me if i want whate or blue name tag.b:sad
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender GM i take a blue name tag my sever didnt ask me if i want whate or blue name tag.b:sad

you got to 101 before you figured that out...?
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PK is dead, sins ruined it

end/
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Fly anywhere, kill someone and chances the call reinforcements or log on their mains are pretty decent. A few days ago someone stuck on his culti quest and i told him to go west gate archo and stay here for a minue. 20 Seconds later his problem was solved. b:chuckle
    I hate Room 38
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    rank 9 put the nail in the coffin. Especially now since no one can get it.
    Here we go again....
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited April 2011

end/

sins made it more instresting
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sins made it more instresting

i doubt that, cause every idiot has a sin. OT full of sins..thats not really intresting :p
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PK is invisible and alive.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Answer my PM and I'll tell you
  • LucifersFury - Heavens Tear
    LucifersFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    people still PK?
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011

end/

NOT SO FAST, Mr. iHaveAtonOfDefenseLevels. You're just as OP as the rest of the classes (if played right). Get over the damn 'sins already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
    edited April 2011
    i doubt that, cause every idiot has a sin. OT full of sins..thats not really intresting :p

Don't burst an artery. Oh, and bring some damn arguments before calling a mass of people idiots. Oh look, I can spew random one-liners myself: "Every cleric just plain sucks."

ARGUMENTS !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Don't burst an artery. Oh, and bring some damn arguments before calling a mass of people idiots. Oh look, I can spew random one-liners myself: "Every cleric just plain sucks."

ARGUMENTS !

But sins are idiots.

They lack experience with actual -FIGHTING- as the other seven classes know it because they generally only kill targets that never get a chance to fight back, and Tidal Protection saves them from ailments half the time so a sin could very well get hit with Roar of Pride a dozen times before even knowing what it is and what it does. A Psychic is an annoying kill for sins, but still very possible if they know what they're doing. Nevertheless I have sins getting themselves killed while fighting me all the time who then try to explain that they died cause of lag. Lag in their better judgement maybe.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2011
    But sins are idiots.

They lack experience with actual -FIGHTING- as the other seven classes know it because they generally only kill targets that never get a chance to fight back, and Tidal Protection saves them from ailments half the time so a sin could very well get hit with Roar of Pride a dozen times before even knowing what it is and what it does. A Psychic is an annoying kill for sins, but still very possible if they know what they're doing. Nevertheless I have sins getting themselves killed while fighting me all the time who then try to explain that they died cause of lag. Lag in their better judgement maybe.

You may have had bad experiences fighting 'sins because of their repetitive patterns in
    1vs1 PK. I'm with you on that. You know what ? Actually try to make PK interesting for yourself and your PK foes. LAUGH about it. You being very hard to kill can only be good for "idiot 'sins", because they gather valuable experience. In the long run, Mr. Longknife, it's a win-win scenario.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sins did kill pk for the most part of it but still active and still get the odd pk wars.

pro tip: every sin reroll a different class to pvp with or it just shows you have no skill playing this game.

<-- in the process of lvling a wiz too nuke entire factions with. quit sin because there just too easy and OP too play.
    edited April 2011
    sins did kill pk for the most part of it but still active and still get the odd pk wars.

pro tip: every sin reroll a different class to pvp with or it just shows you have no skill playing this game.

<-- in the process of lvling a wiz too nuke entire factions with. quit sin because there just too easy and OP too play.

So you basically want a class that is also OP, but in a different setting (like TW), or mass open PK. I do agree that unfortunately, the assassin gets mind-numbing to PK with after a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PKing on my assassin is boring as hell. *levels psychic*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You have no room to talk about whether or not a class is OP until you get to level 101.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I used to PK before R8/R9 now I save up all that agression for TW. Game was much more fun when it came down to crits and hits now its just one shot two shot your out.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sin pking made easy :

(in pk area - cube)

BM is attacking (lower)psy. sin comes in and sees what's happening. sin is in stealth.
    shadow-teleports to bm, spark, RDS , auto-atk. Bm goes "wtf, ****!".

Seriously, i believe that sins make it more challenging, it makes other classes be more "aware" of their surroundings and use more of their skills just to stay alive.
    They lack experience with actual -FIGHTING- as the other seven classes know it because they generally only kill targets that never get a chance to fight back

Ooh, i'm gonna "announce" that i'm coming in to kill someone...right. And i HAVE to give others a chance to fight back....right.

quote from wiki :

"It seems likely that the first assassinations would have been direct and simple: stabbing, strangling or bludgeoning. The key technique was likely infiltration, with the actual assassination by stabbing, smothering or strangulation"

Keyword being "infiltration". Guess announcing that i'm coming is not an option then b:chuckle
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sin pking made easy :

(in pk area - cube)

BM is attacking (lower)psy. sin comes in and sees what's happening. sin is in stealth.
    shadow-teleports to bm, spark, RDS , auto-atk. Bm goes "wtf, ****!".

Seriously, i believe that sins make it more challenging, it makes other classes be more "aware" of their surroundings and use more of their skills just to stay alive.

Ooh, i'm gonna "announce" that i'm coming in to kill someone...right. And i HAVE to give others a chance to fight back....right.

quote from wiki :

"It seems likely that the first assassinations would have been direct and simple: stabbing, strangling or bludgeoning. The key technique was likely infiltration, with the actual assassination by stabbing, smothering or strangulation"

Keyword being "infiltration". Guess announcing that i'm coming is not an option then b:chuckle

/Facepalm The logic of an assasin says it all.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You have no room to talk about whether or not a class is OP until you get to level 101.

as if getting to 101 makes you have a say if a class is op or not. or did you just say that because your 101?
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lvl 100 is fair enough

only difference is rank 9

but not everyone has rank 9 on lvl 101 or 102+

not like there is much of a difference between 100 and 101

im going with post two of this thred
    DEADEADEADEADEADEAEDAEDAEDEAEDAEDEAEAEDAEDAEDEADED

or call it fisha-lompics ~related to paralympics
    i like potato
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A wizzy named hexOmega killed PvP on Dreamweaver. Blame him.