Medal Of Glory Sale

BeIlatrix - Lost City
BeIlatrix - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
When are we gonna have a Medal Of Glory sale?
waited ages to get all tokens, and now no medals
tell me we r gonna have a medas' sale soon
else imma rageb:angry
Post edited by BeIlatrix - Lost City on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    21/12/2012
  • BeIlatrix - Lost City
    BeIlatrix - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    omg so faaaaaaar
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    21/12/2012

I heard that the world died on that day from a legit source, yo.
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    medals are comming soon its takes time for the fix to come from pw-cn .no one in U.S.A pwi can fix this game it all fixs comes from pw-cn.so let all just play the game and it will come.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    medals are comming soon its takes time for the fix to come from pw-cn .no one in U.S.A pwi can fix this game it all fixs comes from pw-cn.so let all just play the game and it will come.

Your post implies that things actually get fixed.

In which case, I'd like to know which version of PWI you're playing and where I can go to play it.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2011

"Last edited by Fishlips - Harshlands; Today at 12:37 PM. Reason: fix miss spell"

I'm sorry, but I still didn't understand.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011

pw-cn only fix bugs which seems to be imbossible..PWI can put everything in boutique for 1 gold tho It is a subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. so i dunno does pw-cn says what PWI can do :D
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You say when they fix a bug for medals? There is no bug, the medals from DQ points are already untradeable, their concern is too many people were getting them (probably lost profit is the true reason)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You say when they fix a bug for medals? There is no bug, the medals from DQ points are already untradeable, their concern is too many people were getting them (probably lost profit is the true reason)

lol. someone is out of the loop.
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    For one,

Update (4-8-2011)

Basically, our developers believe that it had become too easy to acquire Medals through DQ

And secondly, you think they can't fix a bug that makes them untradeable? They have made many items untrableable before in updates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Explain 50mil+ prices on them then and an odd inflation of them without a sale.
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Explain 50mil+ prices on them then and an odd inflation of them without a sale.

The prices are high because there is no sale of medals like you said, and most people already converted their medals to tradeable before. How much worse do you think players would complain if once they took out medals from the DQ list, they added medals to the CashShop?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For one,

And secondly, you think they can't fix a bug that makes them untradeable? They have made many items untrableable before in updates

actually thats not so easy, think about this if you want to use 1 normal medal of glory and 2 from DQ points(for an item that requires 3), if theyre different item IDs...problem!

maybe i cant think of anything but what stackable items that you can trade to a npc are untradeable( with a tradeable version also existing)?
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    maybe i cant think of anything but what stackable items that you can trade to a npc are untradeable( with a tradeable version also existing)?

Random pigments, maybe?
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    actually thats not so easy, think about this if you want to use 1 normal medal of glory and 2 from DQ points(for an item that requires 3), if theyre different item IDs...problem!

make an npc accept both ids? -_-l but as was said earlier in this topic, bug is not an issue here (yeah 1 week later they suddenly changed their reason for taking the medals out)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No.

No no no no no.

People complained about Medals of Glory being pulled from DQ points, but at least there was one upside: r9 is exclusive again. At least, for those who don't already have it. And it's the type of exclusive that can't just be bought since there's limited supply that'll most likely only go to people within major guilds.

If they make it a habit of putting these on sale, THEN we're back at square one, cept now r9 is even more exclusive to the CSers than it was before. At least before, EVERYONE had a shot at r9. Yes people have to pay a lot for them now and CSers are probably the only ones that can pay, but that's a price that even CSers will think twice about, because the demand is so high and the supply is so low; at least now, EVERYONE is discouraged from going for r9. With prices that high, a random schmo who simply has sponsorship and support of a major guild is just as likely to manage r9 as a heavy CSer, and again, r9 remains exclusive from here on out.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    nobody cares, shut up and stop crying about medals
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So you want the medals of glory on sale and keep letting PWE to treat you like **** on and on again?

If you are a free player then thats ok but if you are gonna charge zen for medals then you really gotta be a dumbass.

Either way have fun gaming.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Random pigments, maybe?

and couldnt you force them to become tradeable..?
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011

But Who Will cry if they come out with rank 10 or 11 and so on.R9 by ring only
    edited April 2011
    But Who Will cry if they come out with rank 10 or 11 and so on.R9 by ring only

wouldent be me, i coudlent give a **** about this rank stuff; but when you get little children making endless threads about QQr9 this and that it kinda ruins the whole forums ya know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011

A lot of people cares, specially on Lost City. They have everything saved up for for R9 but cant get the Medals, thats pretty frustrating if your main purpose for playing this game is PvP.

Its also annoying seeing how people who abused the glitch made hundreds of millions during the last 2 weeks. Or how players who already got R9, when Medals where cheap and obtainable, have a huge advantage in PvP.

Going cold turkey and just give up the habit of crying about Medals 10 times a day is probably pretty hard b:chuckle
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They just need to throw r-9 back in the boutique and leave it there... The short burst of sales has already unbalanced all servers across the board..

TWs on PvE servers are ridiculous, a faction with just a small handfull of r-9s can dominate an entire force of numbers... PvP servers...nothing need be said.

They took away the "exclusive" aspect already with having several sales, and the DQ deal... so keeping it "exsclusive" is already to late... No way to re-balance the gear ratio without simply making it a perminant offer to all....
    edited April 2011
    if they arnt going to listen to you after 20 threads, they deffenatly arnt going to listen to you after 50.

yes people are upset about it but just deal with it jesus its not that hard, dont see me QQ'ing about BP; we all had to deal with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soaresdexter
    soaresdexter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The reason they removed em was not cause Medals was too easily available, its cause people were farming DQ and selling em. Last thing they wanna see is non cash shoppers getting rich by farming DQ. They even launched the Phenix Valley Instance cause non cash shoppers were selling frost runs and getting rich.
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I would love to have r9 (when Seeker r9 gets implimented), but like people said, there's a high demand/low supply problem. I'm not going to charge a **** load of zen just to get it though, so I'll be happy with r8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8