Hard to make friends in PWI?

deidara979
deidara979 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Is it so hard to make ''real'' friends in PWI?
last time i had only 10 contacts in friend list,i am a lvl 34
and im a faction leader with new members around lvl 15
but none of them that i could keep as friends
when i was in fl**f game,im a veteran player and almost whole players on my friend list were good friends.
do we really need to have power to have friends?
I don't like bh/fb squads,and stuffs, coz they will leave you sooner or later..until next bh.
and if anyone wants to grind for quest together with me,add my
Valkyrie_Sw(Seeker)-Archo server.
thanksb:surrender
Post edited by deidara979 on

Comments

• vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not until you get into endgame, and spend hours upon hours sitting in west with nothing to do will you start to develope closer relations with co gamers..

Seems its fast paced world below 90....now days. pre BHs, FCs etc, there was a time people could pick up where they left off after a day or two of not gaming, and still see the same people in that area. Not anymore.

you meet someone questing/BH/FC or somthing, think you hit it off as potential game buds, then you take a couple of days of for real life junk, come back they are 20 lvls higher, and dont have time for your nub content...b:laugh
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I met alot of my friends in the factions I was in. Some I don't talk to anymore because they either 1) don't play anymore 2) aren't online when I am 3) any other reason. But as the poster above me said: Endgame you'll get more friends, because there's nothing left to do, almost forcing you to talk to other players.
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)