Rinc vs Cheze, Who would win

upsides
upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
In a fight between those two sins, who would emerge as the victor most of the time?

Discuss.
Post edited by upsides on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm gonna say cheze just for the fact I watched him one-shot a seeker with some damn epic gear @_@
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stealth Draw?
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    cheze.

we all know he hacks.
    Here we go again....
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    rinc because I want to be different b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Someone show me Rinc's gear on pwicalc.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stealth Draw?

I hope not, how boring would that be...

Added a Poll, please take the time to place your vote. b:thanks
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If i remember right, Cheze is still only 104 o.o So Rinc has the stealth advantage no?
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If i remember right, Cheze is still only 104 o.o So Rinc has the stealth advantage no?

They are both good enough to fight withotu stealth ijs...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They are both good enough to fight withotu stealth ijs...

Hey Xeggy :D

I'll say Cheze cause he likes math :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hey Xeggy :D

I'll say Cheze cause he likes math :3

Haaai ^_^ maybe rinc likes math more? you never know :3
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oddly enough, I can't recall ever seeing sins 1v1 before. They're usually invisible to each other in mass PvP, so they can never attack each other at first sight. And the usual play-style of most sins these days is to stealth and gank in mass pvp.

I'll go with the more skilled one, whoever that may be. Though I've never seen Rinc PvP before so I wouldn't be able to base my claims off anything. Level / gear is pretty much non-factor here when zerk crits of +12 daggers of 8K will go through any gear, epic or not.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Tynne - Lost City
    Tynne - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ive seen them 1v1, and imo it seems cheze can beat rinc 2/3 battles ;3 kk maybe 3/5 either way they are evenly matched for the most part.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I guess it'll be forever a mystery.

Also Dan, I pm'd you.
  • Xnastyx - Lost City
    Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Rinc is alot more stealthy then Cheze,you will rarely see him out of stealth when he pks. Great in pvp, Rinc is better in team or tw pvp. Cheze on the other hand is really skilled in 1v1 even before his sin got op, has more talent on the 1v1 side of things. not by to much thob:faint
    there both great but Rinc hasn't solo'd harpy to my knowledge lol.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Whoever lands the first stun wins. Cheze's Expel won't save him from Occult Ice and tele stun.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Whoever lands the first stun wins. Cheze's Expel won't save him from Occult Ice and tele stun.

I'm laughing that you think they both die that easily. I've seen them 1v1 plenty of times. It doesn't work out that way.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011

lol @ thinking either rinc/cheze have occult on their genie b:laughb:laugh And its not about first stun landing.. nice guess though.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    I'm laughing that you think they both die that easily. I've seen them 1v1 plenty of times. It doesn't work out that way.

Well since Cheze cut through a BM with 15k+ hp who had Bell, Marrow and BM's 1000% phy def buff, all under 6 seconds. If Cheze or Rinc doesn't get out of it with genie, they aren't going to tank the damage better than a BM with 1225% phy def buffs on.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Well since Cheze cut through a BM with 15k+ hp who had Bell, Marrow and BM's 1000% phy def buff, all under 6 seconds. If Cheze or Rinc doesn't get out of it with genie, they aren't going to tank the damage better than a BM with 1225% phy def buffs on.

If you didn't notice, cheze had condensed thorn on and NyKage was in phys marrow. I'm sure that did its fair share of damage since the 100 skill doesn't increase mdef as well.
  • Blue//oon - Lost City31
    Blue//oon - Lost City31 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ofc it would be cheze ... he has a little bit better geard. also me killed cheze b:cuteb:victory
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    If you didn't notice, cheze had condensed thorn on and NyKage was in phys marrow. I'm sure that did its fair share of damage since the 100 skill doesn't increase mdef as well.

When did you turn into such a d**k Fizban? You are telling me that either one can tank eachother's damage for more than 6 seconds if they don't use genie?
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    When did you turn into such an awesome person Fizban? You are telling me that either one can tank each other's damage for more than 6 seconds if they don't use genie?

Ad hominem attacks add nothing to your argument. You're reading too much into my posts. If you're getting angry or offended by my points, then you're being too sensitive on internet forums.

Anyway, I never asserted that they try to or should try to tank each other's damage. That's like the people who think they can tank other players' triple sparks.

Rinc has sage tidal which is a 34% chance of a status effect even landing. In the downtime, vacuity and maze steps can be used. Rinc is dph as well.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Ad hominem attacks add nothing to your argument. You're reading too much into my posts. If you're getting angry or offended by my points, then you're being too sensitive on internet forums.

Anyway, I never asserted that they try to or should try to tank each other's damage. That's like the people who think they can tank other players' triple sparks.

Rinc has sage tidal which is a 34% chance of a status effect even landing. In the downtime, vacuity and maze steps can be used. Rinc is dph as well.

Yeah that's why I said whoever lands a stun first, not whoever throws one out there. Guess I should've phrase it whoever lands a stun while other's genie is in c/d.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Back before they both had stupidly good gear, and just pretty stupidly good gear, I saw them 1v1 alot it was actually pretty even skill wise. I believe if I recall correctly from asking that cheze had a slight advantage maybe 60% to 40% in the win category. Now I honestly don't know who would win. I think maybe cheze since he is pretty much full +12 now including g16 pdef cube neck. Rinc does however have full rank 9 with full JoSD and I believe it is all +11. This would actually be a pretty entertaining fight.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Is cheze still 104?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Back before they both had stupidly good gear, and just pretty stupidly good gear, I saw them 1v1 alot it was actually pretty even skill wise. I believe if I recall correctly from asking that cheze had a slight advantage maybe 60% to 40% in the win category. Now I honestly don't know who would win. I think maybe cheze since he is pretty much full +12 now including g16 pdef cube neck. Rinc does however have full rank 9 with full JoSD and I believe it is all +11. This would actually be a pretty entertaining fight.

Rinc is full +10 with +12 wep.
  • stonk
    stonk Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Cheze b:shutup Im just guessing never had a character on lost city. b:victory